an unexpected event - hazamada x reader

CW - drunk Toshikazu Hazamada X fem Reader, in a sorta dom/sub relationship, not mentioned, reader is  dominant, emetophagia, groping, hints at mdlb or something similar

i obviously wrote this for myself lmao

--

You and Hazamada had went out for a night full of drinking at your local bar. The atmosphere was filthy and dark, but felt oddly exciting. You knew Hazamada had a super weak alcohol tolerance, and you just wanted to see how shitfaced he could get. He was about 7 drinks in, eyes half-lidded and face bright red. "Oh god, can you walk me to the bathroom-" he slurred, standing up and slightly tripping over nothing. 

--

You walked the stumbling boy, now groaning in pain, to the bar's dingey men's bathroom.  You sit him down in front of the crusty, somehow cracked, toilet. You get behind him , grabbing his hair as if you were about to pull it into a ponytail. Patting his back, you watch as he empties his stomach violently into the toilet, the smell of liquor and bile overtaking the cramped room's old disgusting smell. You couldn't help but think he looked absolutely adorable like this. He looked so vulnerable, so helpless. You pulled his face towards yours with an unsteady hand, tilting his chin upwards. 

"I'm so sorry, I didn't-" You shushed him, turning your hand to pet his cheek. You could see tears welling up in his eyes, and the redness in his cheeks were now more from embarassment than intoxication.

"Heyheyheyhey...it's okay, baby. You handled it so well." He closed his eyes and smiled a bit, cocking his head. You pulled his head forwards again, this time pulling him into a kiss. The sour taste of alchohol and vomit overwhelming your sense of taste. You both pulled away, only for him to rest his head on your chest, putting a hand on your left breast and squeezing a bit.

"Now's not the time for that, baby boy. Maybe at home. Just chill out for now." You ran your fingers through his hair, normally straight and shiny, was now a shooken up mess. "Just chill out."

--

ok im thinking of doing a second kinkier part of this cause i love haza and i would like him to puke in lots of places so uhhhhh for now pretend u went home with him and let him fall asleep because you love him also dont think about the hangover anyways byeeeeee