Confession|Karasuno + Fukurodani

Start from the beginning

you weren't really comfortable with that so you ask kageyama to come with you which he agreed on to immediately.

you sat beside him the whole time.

you find your friend's friends quite nice and got along as time goes by.

Kageyama is getting jealous by one of the guys in the room that is talking to you, he was absolutely flirting with you.

After that fun karaoke hang out and two hours of kageyama enduring, they all decided to go home.

but you stayed inside with kageyama since you feel bad that he just sat beside you the whole time.

You practically forced him to sing, "come on, I won't laugh, I promise".

he sighs as he stood up to play a song.

when he started singing, you just fell in love more.

he wasn't...really good but to you he is.

you cheered and clap for him but that slowly died down when he faced you.

you felt your heart beat rapidly.

"but you take your time, my love"

"don't ever tell me that it just takes time to love"

"as long as I'm writing this song about your loveliness, is it too much to ask?"

"for a reply?"

"or a text?"

"or a way to tell..you love me like before...".

His cheeks tinted pink as he waits for you to say something.

You stood up from your sit and gave him a kiss.

He returns it.

After that, you both walk out holding hands.

Tsukishima

*『Stay』*

Tsukishima was about to say something when the guy that's trying to court you blocked you from tsukishima's sight.

"Who is this guy, (y/n)?" the man asked, you start to push him away gently, "he's...he's my friend" you answered, "um..he's tsukishima..".