The encounter.

On a bright and sunny day like this you would have never expected something like this to happen.

You run out of groceries! You quickly throw your hair into a messy bun and put on your favourite pair of jeans. You tuck in your worn out band t shirt, you grab your keys and go your way... to the supermarket!!

You set foot into the supermarket and it suddenly hits you... you forgot to put on your shoes! How embarassing! At least you didn't forget to get your pedicure done; your toenails look delectable this fine morning!

You feel someone breathing on the nape of your neck.

"Hello there... Beautiful."

Startled, you turn around and you face a rather suspicious looking handsome man.

"My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink."

You interrupt him and say:

"Sorry, what do you want from me?"

"I could help but notice the suppleness of your bare feet. May I be as daring as to ask for a feel of your delicate soles against my lips?"

"No way! I'm taken! I have a boyfriend!
Of course, that was a lie. You're only trying to get him to leave you alone.

The Kira guy's face turnes a bright shade of red anf spitefully spits all over your pants. It's a lot of spit!

"Oh no! my favorite pair of jeans! You're gonna pay for this. "

But wait... Something bizzare is happening! Kira's spit seems to be highly acidic and is burning right through the fabric of your pants! They quickly start to vanish of your legs!

But thankfully a friendly passerby has observed this whole interaction. He approaches you and with a gentle stroke on your bare thigh, he magically restores your pants!

Who is this mysterious mistery man who just saved your ass from from being naked in the middle of the supermarket?