𝟖. 𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Whatever you'd like."

Y/N took my hand and pulled me out of the room and towards my bedroom.

"Maybe I should change first, you're already in pretty comfortable clothes but I'd like to change out of this dress, is that okay?"

"Yeah, of course, Shinobu!"

I walked towards my closet and pulled a white home dress off of the hanger. The middle of the dress was scrunched up,

(Authors Note: Like a cinched top, if you'd like to have a better visual of the top of the dress, you can look that up. :) )

the bottom of the dress was simple and kind of ruffled. The dress stopped at my thighs.

"This one will do." I spoke.

I began to take my hair down out of the bun it was in, putting the butterfly hair pin aside. My dip dyed hair stopped about a little past my neck. I started to un do my clothing.

"Y-You're getting u-undress in here?!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Yes, Why not? We're lovers now, are we not?" I questioned with a confused look on my face.

A deep red started sprouting on Y/N's face.

"Geez! You don't have to be so blunt, you're making my heart race too fast! I-I'll step out..'kay??"

"Alright. Do as you please."

Y/N stormed out with her hands covering her face and I continued to get undressed. After I finished undressing I slipped the dress on over my head and went over to my dresser to get a pair of white thigh high socks with bows at the top.

"Lovely."

I opened the door and Y/N fell in backwards from leaning against the door.

"Are you ready to lay down now?"

"Y-Yeah.."

We made our way over to the bed, I laid down first and Y/N followed. She wrapped her body around mine and I pulled the cover over us.

"Just a small nap, okay?" Y/N whispered.

"'Kay," I responded, pulling her in closer.

"Shinobu?"

"Hm??"

"Can I have a kiss.."

"A kiss?"

"Ah..uh..never mind.

I put my hand against her cheek and pulled her in a quick, yet passionate kiss.

"Oh, well..thank you.."

I only hummed.

Y/N POV

I woke up from our short lived nap and pulled away from my 'lovers' grasp, before I completely left, I stared at her sleeping face.

"My heart's gonna burst if I stare any longer.." I told myself.

I got off the bed and stretched a bit, then walked out of the room to find something to do.

When I reached about the middle of the hallway, I heard three soft noises coming from the front door.

Knocks.

I obviously didn't know who it could be, but before I could make any moves..

I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"What's wrong, Y/N-Ah~" Shinobu asked.

"Oh, there were knocks coming from the door. Are you expecting anyone?"

"Eh?" Shinobu pulled away and walked to my side before turning to me with a sleepy smile.

"No, I don't think so..." Then, her face lit up.

"Oh, my sister! She sent letters that she was coming sometime this month!"

"Your sister? I thought your sister was.." I trailed off.

"Mm..Not my older one.." Her sleepy smile soon turned to a sad one as her hands moved to her sides, she started fiddling with the little bows on her thigh highs.

"Oh, gosh, Shinobu..I'm sorry I-"

"Ah, you didn't mean any harm." The petite girl turned to look at me while kind of waving her arms in front of her torso, I guess trying to assure me..?

"By my sister, I meant my other one. Well, she isn't my biological sister..but she's still my sister. If that makes any sense.."

"I get what you mean."

"Good!" She moved in front of me and gave me a random hug, nuzzling her head into..my breast..?

Knock knock knock.

Shinobu's eyes shot open.

"Ah, That's right. She's at the door."

The pretty eyed female soon left my from my body and turned to go towards the door.

"Her name is..."

(Authors Note: This is wayyy overdue 😳, Just been busy but hope you guys liked it! I'll probably start working on the next part soon!)