"Oh yea? What exactly did you learn? What are you up for trying baby? God baby you've got me so fucking turned on right now" he growled softly in my ear as he held me to him, his muscled jumping and straining against me as I stroked him confidently with one hand. "Mmm, I don't know...what do YOU want to try?" I asked with a sly smirk as I kissed the indent in between his pectoral muscles. "Baby girl you really don't want me to answer that...I have a seriously perverted mind" he hissed quietly as my mouth made its way over to his nipple and lightly licked at it. I pouted cutely at Brian for a minute before leaning up on tiptoe to nip at his earlobe "Yes I really do want you to answer that" I purred. Brian shot me a look out of the corner of his eye before picking me up easily enough, his hands on my ass as he did so and carried me upstairs, dinner forgotten. "Stay right here...I have to get a few things" he whispered hoarsely as he set me on my feet at the foot of our bed and disappeared downstairs. I stood there trembling, half in excitement half in nerves as I heard him rustle around downstairs before returning with the chocolate syrup, a towel, a huge cup of ice and one of my large pillar candles. Setting the stuff down and shutting the door he stalked over to me, stepping out of his jeans as he did so, putting himself in just his boxers in front of me. "If at any time this makes you uncomfortable make sure to tell me to stop. Okay gorgeous?" he stated in soft gruffness as he slowly pulled my shirt up and bra off before skillfully undoing the button and zipper to my pants. "Oh you naughty girl, going commando" he growled happily as his hand dipped inside my jeans to stroke at the sensitive flesh between my legs. I whimpered softly and dropped my head against his hard warm chest as his fingers expertly slid right to the center of me. "Let's get you out of these pants okay?" he croaked a moment later, removing his hand ever so slowly, making sure to first lightly rub my swollen clit for good measure.

I let out a soft squeak as he did that before wiggling out of my jeans and reaching for the waistband of his boxers but Brian gripped my wrists lightly and kissed me softly. "I'll do that...lay that towel down and climb on the bed, make sure you're lying on the towel baby cause I'm gonna make a fucking mess" he groaned hotly, his teeth nipping at the flesh of my neck. I did as he asked, my hands shaking horribly as I did so till he came behind me and helped me smooth out the towel. "Are you okay?" he asked gently as he stood pressed up against my backside now completely naked and VERY aroused. I couldn't seem to talk anymore so I nodded my head and smiled at him before climbing up on the towel. "I want to experience what you're thinking" I finally managed to whisper once I was settled on the bed. "Oh you will angel...you will. Just trust me and what I'm going to do...and know I will never hurt you" he stated softly before turning out the main overhead light and clicking on my small desk lamp casting a soft glow over the room. "Close your eyes" he muttered thickly as he nudged himself in between my propped up legs. I did as he asked and a moment later arched my back high in surprise as the cold wetness of an ice cube hit my nipple, instantly perking it. Brian groaned happily a second before his mouth went around my nipple, his tongue doing exquisitely naughty things to it while he trailed the ice cube over to my other nipple then slid it down the center of my torso and right down to my groin area. I squealed lightly at that as Brian's mouth moved over to my other nipple while at the same time he dropped the ice cube and slid two long fingers deep inside of me, making my body respond immediately to his intimate touch.

Brian slowly kissed his way down the cold trail left by the ice cube while plunging his fingers deep inside of me. Once his mouth was on my belly button ring I felt his pinky probe in between my butt cheeks, causing me to stiffen and gasp softly. "Shh baby girl... relax for me. Here comes the naughty part" he whispered hoarsely as his pinky pushed into me in a firm, even manner. On instinct I fought against him till all three of his fingers were seated completely in me and he began to slowly finger me. "Does that feel okay angel?" he groaned out hoarsely, his desire coating his every word as his mouth slid down to my pubic bone. "S-s-o-o-o far" I managed to stutter out softly as I mentally willed my body to relax and concentrate on the feelings he was igniting in me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as Brian's hair tickled the insides of my thighs, his fingers gliding in and out of me at a slow and steady speed. A moment later I felt the coldness again and weakly opened my eyes, only to groan and have them shut again. Brian had an ice cube in his mouth and was slowly licking and sucking at my clit creating the most wonderful sensation between his soft, warm tongue and the cold, hard ice cube. Eventually I felt the ice cube starting to melt as his tongue became more aggressive, covering more of my flesh and my clit, paying the most attention to that area while his fingers began to increase their speed. I had just settled into all the sensations he was shooting through me when all of the sudden he popped the top on the chocolate syrup and drizzled a good amount right where his mouth had been before attacking me again with his mouth and tongue, only this time he was fierce and unyielding as he pleased me orally. In no time at all I felt the most powerful orgasm take hold of me and my body tensed immensely making me clutch the blankets for all I was worth as I panted and gasped his name over and over again before finally letting out a scream of satisfaction and flopping back down on the bed, totally limp with ecstasy.