Life Saver

Annie's PoV
I walk over to Hayden's house. My boyfriend.. he is an abuser, if I don't show up on time, I'm done for! I knock on the door. It flies open
" your late! Again Bitch! " he slaps me hardly my cheek begins to sting
" s-sorry baby... I was taking a walk and lost track of time, can't blame me for all... " I said in my shake tone voice, he scares me so much. I felt my cheek being slapped again, harder this time. I felt my cheek and it began to bleed. I looked up at him and he was smirking.
" I want to break up Hayden! " I say with confidence but that backfired. BADLY !
" what did you just say to me! You want to break up? For what! Another guy! Are you messing with someone else! ANSWER ME BITCH! " he then slaps me, harder. On the same cheek.. bleeding more roughly now..
" STOP! " I yell on top of my lungs. Loud enough for someone to call the cops for rescuing me.. at least I hope. That's in my dreams ! I can't even have a simple relationship without Hayden slapping me, he caused me to be in the hospital but I made stupid ass lies to keep him from getting in trouble with the cops! I swear that is going to end.. right now!
" I'm leaving ! " I say and head towards the door. But he grabbed me by the hair and flung me the wall! Ouch.....
Johnny's PoV
I was walking when I heard screaming coming from a house, the screams sounds so much familiar. I head over to the house and peeked in. Annie was being beaten so bad she was so weak to even talk.. 2 words! I barge in the house and yell at the guy
" YOUR SO DUMB! You know you can go to jail for attempting murder! Cuz this is what it looks like! " I say crouching down to Annie
I grab my phone and dial 911 they took Hayden away and took Annie to the hospital.