You felt a little sting of disappointment and frowned. Where did this came from? As if you cared about seeing Malfoy.

Saying that you didn't replay that kiss in your mind over and over again would have been a lie. When you left the small room last night, you felt dizzy and confused. Yet you repeatedly told yourself that the kiss meant nothing. It happened so you didn't get caught. Good god, it was Draco Malfoy, probably the last person in this school you wanted to kiss (well, besides McLaggen). So no. This kiss didn't mean anything.

"Y/N?", you turned your head when Hermione said your name.

"Why are you staring at the Slytherins?", she asked.

You shrugged but the blush on your cheeks betrayed you. "No reason. I was thinking."

She frowned. Ginny and Harry looked at each other in confusion.

"So? What is it?", you asked.

"Right, um, we wanted to ask if you'd like to come play Quidditch with us?"

You raised an eyebrow. "Since when do you play Quidditch?"

"Ron taught me over the summer," she smiled at her boyfriend. "Besides, they have to try out for the team in two weeks anyways so why not practice a little."

You looked at Ron who stared at his plate. He probably felt as comfortable with the thought of you playing together as you did. The way he avoided your eyes made you angry though.

"No, sorry", you quickly said and suddenly stood up. "Homework." This was it. You had to leave.

***

You gritted your teeth angrily as you made your way up the stairs. God, you still hated him for how he treated you three months ago. You were supposed to be friends and he fucked it all up. Now you could barely stand the sight of him and every encounter left you feeling like you needed to punch a brick wall.

Being so lost in your thoughts, you almost ran around the corner, crashing into someone.

"Watch it, Y/L/N!"

Great.

"Watch it yourself, Malfoy!", you snapped.

Draco Malfoy stood in front of you, one hand in the pocket of his pants, the other gripping your arm to prevent you from falling down. It must have been out of instinct because as soon as he realized he was touching you, he let go as if you were a hot plate.

"Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed," he stated dryly.

"Shut up," you mumbled, lowering the tone of your voice a little. "And let me through."

He did neither. "Did McLaggen find you after all?!"

"None of your business, Malfoy!" With that, you pushed him aside and continued walking down the corridor. You were too mad for Malfoys bullshit.

"Y/L/N!" Apparently he was particular talkative this morning.

You ignored him.

"I couldn't care less for your obvious boy troubles –"

Who did he think he was?!

"– however, I still have something that belongs to you."

This made you stop dead in your tracks and turn around. "What?", you asked, brows furrowed in confusion.

He smirked. "Your shoe."

Oh. Oops.

Annoyed, you shrugged. "So give it back to me."