Fed. Girl 2: There is no need. You won't be gone for long.

This sent shivers down both of the tank commanders spines however before they could react one of the girls soon coughed and as they soon left their room ushered them downstairs to a small black car with tinted windows. A handicap sticker was pasted on the side and when the first Federation women opened the door, a small ramp soon slipped out onto the floor. George gave a small chuckle to break the tension as he soon opened his mouth to speak.

George: Wow, that's pretty neat.

Miho: Yeah.

Fed. Girl 2: We need to go now.

There was a consecutive nod from the two commanders as they soon got into the dark car compartment and the slam of a door soon sealed their fate.

After what felt like a car ride to eternity the door opened once again and the two tank commander were soon shocked as a large building greeted the two as they soon stepped out of the car.

George: An auditorium?

Fed. Girl 1: This way.

The two girls in uniform soon began to lead the two commanders into the building however as they soon turned into a room all of the lights soon went out and both George and Miho felt a strong push before soon bumping into a group of people which George and Miho quickly identified as they shouted in surprise.

Maho: Who goes there!

Pierre: En garde!

George: Pierre?!

Miho: Big sis?!

Kay: Wait, Miho and George are here?

Daniel: What's going on?

Juan: I don't know but it feels like everyone in the entire city is here.

Katyusha: The great Katyusha demands to know who stepped on her foot!

Benjamin: That was me, my bad.

Anchovy: Can someone turn on the lights!

On que the lights turned on, and soon a wave of shock hit the crowd. All of the teams were their, from both the US and Japan. It was shocking to say the least. However before anyone can say anything the sound of a banner unfolding was heard and soon all eyes were at the front of the building. Eyes began to widened as the soft sound of footsteps soon revealed Shino standing behind a podium, a stone cold face on and surrounded by Federation girls who also had the same stoic expression.

Shino: Hello everyone, welcome to the first Co-Ed Senshado tournament.

Everyone:..........

Shino: Hello? I said welcome to th-

Everyone: WHAT!!

The loud blend of voices shook the room as even Shino and the Federation girls were shocked at the volume of it. Soon the entire auditorium was crowding around the stage in a mob of confusion with a blend of questions and shocked comments. Shino soon cleared her throat and soon the shouts subsided as Shino sighed.

Shino: As a result of us loosing the games, the Japanese Senshado Federation compromised with the American's to create a  new league with both American and Japanese rules. Today is the official start of that league.

Clara: So all those Fed. Girls were...

Shino: Keeping order, yes.

George: So we got all winded up for nothing?

Shino: You got winded up? You Americans....

Miho: It scared us all!

Finn: Everyone was on edge!

Shino: Well anyways, their is no threat. Just a new league.

A sigh of relief soon emerged as many of the students had aired out their concerns in the shouting match earlier and as the news soon began to sink in many of the students began to discuss what the new league would be like. As they did George and Miho moved towards the edge of the crowd and soon looked back at Shino who was setting up the presentation for the new league with a mixture of relief and happiness.

George: Well, looks like we were all just paranoid.

Miho: That's something I never thought I would be happy to be.

George nodded and smiled before taking Miho's hand and smiling.

George: Well, lets see what the future has.

Miho smiled and squeezed George's hand and nodded.

Miho: Yeah!