chapter 2

one of your friends woke you up because you didn't wake up from the call. you got startled when she woke you up. you got up rubbing your eyes with your hand trying to not fall back asleep. you walk to your closet to get your uniform. that was more green then a trees leaf. you got dressed and went downstairs to go get some breakfast with your group. when you open the big two doors that led to the eating room. All you were trying to do was find draco. when you found your group of friends you sat down still trying to find him. your friends ask who are you looking for. you just look at them oh no nobody just looking around. your friends are very confused but don't care so they just ate cereal and talked.

when you were looking around to find him your heard a guy yelling out your name. but you just thought you were hearing things but then you heard it again then you looked on your left all you saw was draco malfoy eating and laughing with his friends. you turned back so fast that you fell of your seat.  your friends just look at you in shock from what happened. then you close your eyes for a few seconds then when you open them all you can see is draco's short blond hair looking back and you. he tried giving you a hand but you kept looking at him. then you realize that he is trying to help you up so you gave your hand to him so he can help you up and all you did was just look at him and he was looking back at you. after a few seconds he said meet me at my dorm room after breakfast. you told him okay and sat back down. draco walked away and sat back down to eat and talk with his friends. when you sat down you kept thinking about what he said and got really nervous but you had to girl up because you are about to fuck him!