•'You like me?'•-Reigen Arataka

Start from the beginning

I went to the parking lot to get my car, then a phone call interupt.

____________________________

Incomming call

Ritsu kageyama

Decline          Accept
____________________________

I pressed the accept button and a familiar voice appeared.

"Good afternoon (Y/n)-Chan, I heard that your shift ends at this hour." Ritsu spoke on the phone.

"Ah yes, why? do you need anything?" I ask through my phone, still beside my car.

"Um no, I mean yes (Y/n)-Chan can you do me a favor?" He ask a little nervous.

"Yeah, anything I'm free tonight anyways." I got in the car and sat.

"Can you somehow pick up my big brother? Shigeo? I heard that he and his club will be having an overtime exercise."

"Mob is still in his school at this hour? fine I'll pick him up don't worry." I started the engine.

"Ah thank you (Y/n)-Chan, Thank yo-"

Whoops I accidentally hanged up, I hope he understands.

I drove towards Mob's school and went to his club room. As I entered inside I saw his fragile body laying down the couch.

"Agh, Mob what happened to you?.." I slowly picked him up in a bridal style.

"Good evening officer, Kageyama passed out for like 6 minutes." Musashi the leader spoke.

"Thank you for informing me sir musashi, I'll be taking kageyama home for tonight." I smiled and left still carrying Mob.

I went to my car and put Mob at the front sit beside me, I buckled his seatbelt and start the engine. While I was driving as the sun is setting down the sky is getting darker and darker.

"Wh-where am I?.." Mob said in a weak tone.

"Oh I see that you're finally awake, just lean back and get some rest." I looked at him and smiled.

A phone suddenly rang, probably not mine.

"Oh-my phone-" He's about to reach his bag.

"I got it."  I took out his phone and answered it, I thought it was his brother Ritsu who's calling but.

"Oi Mob, aren't you suppose to be here in the office about an hour ago? You're late a client needs you to exorcise a spirit, now come here you donnut-"    Reigen's voice said through the phone. I immediately hanged up, he probably doesn't know that Mob needs to rest.

"What was that (Y/n)-Chan?" Mob asked in a soft voice.

"Oh It's just Reigen, he needs to come to his office, don't worry I'll do your job."

"But Isn't that to much? You already helped me and besides you only have a third eye.." He turned to look at me.

"Yeah I know that, let me just give it a shot." I turned the car beside and parked infront Mob's house.

I got outside the car and opened Mob's door, then I noticed someone's walking behind me. It's Ritsu.

"Thank you for taking care my brother, I was worried about him." Ritsu bowed at me slightly.

"Thank you (Y/n)-Chan." Mob smiled at me, a soft one.

"It's nothing, I'm glad that I can help, see you tomorrow boys." I wave as I got in the car.