•'831'•- Ritsu Kageyama

Start from the beginning

"Ah Mob-kun good evening." I greeted back as I walk inside.

"Good evening (Y/n)-Chan, Ritsu in his room, feel free to roam around." Ms. Kageyama greeted.

"Thank you, I'll be heading upstairs!" I took the stairs and went towards Ritsu's door.

"Oi you might not wanna open that door." Dimple moves infront of me blocking the door.

"You don't tell me what to do." I walk pass Dinple and slowly opens the door.

"(Y-Y/N)-CHAN!" Ritsu yelled while he was about to wear his lime sweatshirt.

I immediately ran outside beside the door and cover my face. My cheeks are hot, I was blushing after seeing him shirtless. Damn it I messed up.

"Don't tell me I didn't warn you." Dimple smirk.

"(Y/n)-Chan.. I'm sorry if I let you see me, shirtless.. It's my fault for not locking the door, how stupid of me." Ritsu looks at the floor while scratching his head.

"Eheh.. That's alright I guess, let's just pretend that this didn't happen." I patted his shoulders and walk inside his room.

"How clean.. So where's our spot?" I asked

"Here on my bed." He patted the spot beside him with some algebra books.

I sat on his bed and then we started studying about algebra equations and stuff. I find it funny that I was able understand this lesson more with Ritsu than my official teacher.

I really wanted to confess my feelings for him but I just don't know how to start.. He gave me a sheet of paper filled with questions.

"I'll be giving you 10 minutes to finish this." He said as he handed me the paper.

I took it and answer it, It didn't took so long after I finish this question. It only took maybe 4-5 minutes.

I handed him the paper "Here" I said in a low tone.

"Interesting, you manage to finish this less than 5 min-"

I can obviously tell that there's something wrong but I stayed quiet.

"(Y/n)-Chan? are you okay?" He asked with a concern voice.

"Eh? Yeah I'm okay, what makes you ask that?"

"All your answer here is 831, no symbol and no solution." He looked at me.

For some reason I can't talk, my mouth froze.

He sigh "I guess I shouldn't have said that, you must be very exhausted, come join us in dinner." He didn't let me reply he just took my hand and walk downstairs.

The both of us sat down as Mob-kun sat infront of us. I was sitting besides Ritsu.

"Shige, Ritsu me and your father will be buying groceries. Go give (Y/n)-Chan something to eat." Ms. kageyama said as she closed the door.

"Thank you for the food Ritsu-kun and Mob-kun." I thanked them as I got some takoyaki.

The three of us are eating with an awkward silence. We just continue eating.

"Hey (Y/n)-Chan?" Mob-kun asked.

"Yes?"

He looked at me as our eyes met "Am I.. cute?"

Ritsu and I almost chocked on our food after hearing that type of question. I can tell that Ritsu doesn't feel comfortable at all.

"O-ofcource you are.. What makes you ask?" I tried to act normal.