OO1.

·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

Boxers, Socks, and [Name] with Suspenders : EXCRETION WITHOUT HONOR & HUMANITY!

·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

"DATEN CITY,  A TOWN FLINGING TO THE THRESHOLD BETWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"DATEN CITY, A TOWN FLINGING TO THE THRESHOLD BETWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL. With a piece of its human inhabitants, it's regularly threatened by foul-tempered, evil spirits. A faded darkness lodged in the cracks of troubled souls will have struck this town today, unnoticed. However, there are some who wield a light beyond all human understanding, and ascend their stools of righteousness to eradicate those shadows bound by the bowels of Hell. But who could it be given the three that are eliminating this darkness? Are they servants of God, or minions of the devil?"

A green alien like creature bounces back and forth in the grass, just enjoying his time being free in the open. It doesn't last long for a flash of lighting strikes down on him. It leaves him burned, in a charred crisp. He barely looked recognizable and if it weren't for his immortal healing then he would have died on the spot.

A secret door behind the immortal creature opens up, revealing a beautiful female. Her curly hair bounces gracefully with each step she took to reach the green creature. The woman in priestess clothing holds a mallet in her right hand and reigns it down on the burned creature with all her might. The force had the stitched animal hack out a paper that rolled out and said 'W•C.' This little message meant toilet.

The priestess goes ahead and flips a switch next to her which brings a very loud alarm ringing throughout the church.

"SHIT, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" A blonde woman asks, shooting up from the bed wide awake. She scrambles off the bed, visibly panicking from what was making that sound. On the other hand the man next to her who was equally naked under the sheets awakens from the woman's excessive screaming. It leaves him more annoyed than ever.

WHATCHA WAITING FOR?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें