Another Alex Kralie x reader

(This was made by my best friend malex--tran )

Y/N pov*
  Alex and I were moving things around to set up the camera in Alex's house. Seth was there preparing the camera, and Brian, Tim, and Sarah were going over the script in Alex's room. When we were done moving things around and setting up the camera Alex plopped down on the couch and I laid on his carpet that was covering the tile floor.

"Seth go in the room with Brian, Tim, and Sarah" Alex said to Seth.

"But I never get bre-" Seth was about to say until he was cut off by Alex yelling at him.

"Just go in there already, just take a small break with them" Alex said.

Now it was just us two? Weird. Suddenly I saw from the corner of my eye seeing him sit down on the ground with me.

"You know you're my favorite one here." Alex said, I didn't know whether to laugh or to say thank you so I did both while kind of blushing.

Suddenly I felt Alex's lips press against mine. His lips were so soft. After we broke apart from the kiss alex suddenly had an annoyed look on his face. I turned around and saw Brian, Tim, Sarah, and Seth.

"Awwww this is like a coming of age movie where the girl finally gets to kiss her long time crush" Brian says.

"So Seth gets yelled at for not filming and for bringing his dog but you guys can make out whenever? Okay, Brian's just gonna go dominate me right now" Tim says.

"Heh I would say that's gay but Y/N isn't Jay" Sarah says

"So, are we ready to start filming now?" Seth says.