Chapter 71 - Busy Day Off

Start from the beginning

At the ITZY dorms The girls of ITZY were all sat down on the sofa. They were all smiling as they were celebrating their M/V had reached 12 Million views so quickly. They were all dancing and were singing in a sing-song voice. They were celebrating and laughing together as the maknaes were both spinning and twirling around their living room. They were all doing superb and Chaeryeong has been in a very good mood since the morning. She had just realized she had a unscheduled date with Y/n. This, in her head, was a point for her. Chaeryeong and the girls soon decided that they were all hungry and decided that they should order some food. Ryujin got her cellphone out and called a local Domino's. Chaeryeong sat down on the couch and sighed to herself, she was on her cellphone. She was contemplating on going to her contacts and randomly calling Y/n. She knew it was his day off since he mentioned it when they were deciding where to have their unplanned date at. Chaeryeong bit her lip staring at her lockscreen. Lia noticed Chaeryeong and sat beside her with a bottle of water in her hand. "Hey, you feeling okay?" Lia asked with a soft tone "Oh, hey. Yeah, I'm doing great, I was just thinking." Chaeryeong said as Lia handed her a bottle of water. "Wanna talk about it?" Lia said as she took a small sip of her own water "I mean, it's nothing deep or bad. Just a simple decision, don't worry about me." Chaeryeong said waving her hand dismissingly at Lia "Okay if you say so. Oh yeah I have a question for you." Lia said as she lightly slapped her lap. Chaeryeong turned to Lia with her eyebrows lifted "Why were you out so late?" Lia whispered to Chaeryeong lowly. Chaeryeong swallowed her water and looked at Lia's eyes knowingly "I was out." Chaeryeong simply whispered back avoiding eye contact with Lia "Doing what? Did Manager-nim know?" Lia whispered back fully turning to Chaeryeong with an eyebrow quirked. "I-i..." Chaeryeong said trying to think of the right  words to cover her actions "Yah, you two stop whispering to each other and get some of these Pizza!" Ryujin said as she lifted the boxes on her hands, Chaeryeong smiled a bit at the timing of Ryujin "thank God..." Chaeryeong murmured under her breath as she stood up from the couch. Lia stared at her for a bit trying to find any clues of what she was up to but got distracted when she saw the freshly made pizza. It was a beautiful evening for both the ITZY girls and the Vortex boys.

Soon enough the sun was setting and the girls were in their respected rooms, doing their own activities. The boys of Vortex piled upon each other on the couch as their arms and legs were tired from the relentless cleaning. They were all groaning lowly as the TV yet again shown the news. Y/n was in the middle of the dog pile and he was staring at Tae-woo's buttocks. He suddenly had the plan to join his hands and stab Tae-woo in the buttocks. "Happy Halloween." Y/n said out loud as he shoved his fingers in between Tae-woo's buttocks which caused the boy to squirm under him squealing. The rest of the boys unraveled themselves laughing at Tae-woo's reaction. "Wahh, who did that?" Tae-woo said on the floor as the rest of the boys laughed at him harder, his eyebrows were furrowed and eyes tearing. "I didn't know your butt was so sensitive Hyung." Jun-seo said laughing along with the others as Tae-woo sat on the floor still eyebrows furrowed "Wah! My butt hurts.." Tae-woo said with a bit of Aegyo which caused the boys that were sat on the couch to cringe. "Hyung, why?" Y/n said with a sympathetic tone. He was the person in the group that hated Aegyo the most, hated in means he doesn't want to do it at all. The other boys started laughing hysterically at Y/n's words, he seemed to be really concerned when Tae-woo did Aegyo. Tae-woo joined in the laugh fit as they all were having a great afternoon. Y/n giggled as he looked around the room, he was grateful to all the boys in the room. They were his main source of happiness and main source of love so he was very attached to each and every one of them. He knew if anything ever happened to him they would always step up and be there for him, and he wanted to be a good leader for all the boys who have always showed him compassion, love, and friendship. He was grateful to have even met them, and he was a bit overwhelmed with the thought of making them feel as loved as he felt. Y/n's eyes unconsciously started to water as he smiled. Tae-woo immediately noticed this and sat beside Y/n rubbing his back "You okay Maknae?" Tae-woo said with a smile, Y/n sniffed a bit rubbing his eyes "Yeah, I'm just happy that I ever met you guys. I don't know what I would do without you all." Y/n said swallowing hard as his tears started to flow steadily down his cheeks "Aww, Maknae we love you so much. We're happy to see you all grown up now." Kyung-jae said Patting Y/n's head. Jun-seo couldn't stand seeing Y/n cry and his beautiful words and his tears started to build up too "Y/n you're the best brother we could ever ask for." Jun-seo said struggling to avoid the strain in his throat. "Oh my God, now the Maknae's are crying." Min-kyu said hugging Jun-seo as the boy started sobbing "I love you all like family, I hope you all can t-trust me and follow me a-as a leader." Y/n said wiping his face and nose with his shirt. The whole room became emotionally unstable after those words, they all soon started to hug each other and cry about being brother's together.  A very emotional afternoon soon ensued.

To be continued...

SO sorry for not posting for soooo long, I love this book but i've been busy.

Hope yall liked the extra long chapter though.