It's better to be careful. This is a foreign world for someone like him. He remembered those TV series where the enemy would always end up just walking around near you. Is it okay to compare this to a scripted show though?

.

.

.

3 weeks ago, prior to his uncle's words, he started to train Xiao Bai martial arts. Everyday, the two of them would rise up early in the morning just before the sun rises.

Fengsheng instructed him that meditating early in the morning would help one to have focus and calm their hearts.

After meditating they would have a small exercise, like a stretching to prepare the body.

Xiao Bai is also forbidden to have breakfast and would only drink water in the whole morning. This was to cleanse the inner body and get rid of all the unwanted toxins and help the body grow healthier.

About 7:00 am, the real training would start.

The first thing that FengSheng thought him was self-defence which according to his uncle is the very first step in martial arts.

Originally, martial arts are tend to be used in defending ones self and not for destruction, however as time passes, the hearts of the people became greedy and strengthened the techniques to be used in vile methods.

Ancient martial arts is also a medicinal practice. For it mainly focuses on a human body's pressure points which could be use to locate or know certain illness that a person has.

But this also has a disadvantage because some pressure points can lead to death.

Xiao bai took at least a 10 days to perfectly defend himself against his uncle's attack.

On the first day he almost broke his leg, the second day he got a black eye, on the third day he got a scratch, and slowly he got used to moving his body like a flow of water, and simply evade all of his uncle's attack.

This was also thanks to him delligently studying the scroll technique that fengsheng gave him and seriously listening to his uncle's word, sometimes Xiao Bai would even go to some seniors and help him have a few more ideas and such.

Fengsheng was overjoyed the day when Xiao Bai succeeded. To be honest, he expected that he would take a little longer in learning it.

The technique that he thought him was truly not a basic one and was a master level. The scroll is very high level, the master that made the said technique is very highly skilled actually combining defense and attack.

According to him, Xiao Bai don't have that much time to go from the beginning, and hoped that even if Xiao Bai can't perfect it, it was already powerful enough to protect himself from an amateur enemy.

Upon going back to the main manor Xiao Bai was following behind fengsheng then asked, "Uncle zhao, I already passed the self-defence. Are you teaching me attacking tomorrow?"