"As I recall from a couple of weeks ago," Vincenzo mutters, "I remember clearly you telling me that you never sleep with your bra."

He rids me of my bra and I hear him throw it away. Then he takes my pants off and socks, and as soon as he's done with that, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me against his chest.

"Mio Dio," he rasps out as he hides his face in my neck, "adoro così tanto."

° ° °

Slowly, I wake up and blink a couple of times before I can really open my eyes. I scan my surroundings and furrow my eyebrows when I see that I'm not in my room.

Recognizing Vincenzo's cologne on the sheets, I don't worry about where I am, and notice that this is the first time I'm in Vincenzo's room. 

His bed is huge, covered in black, silky sheets. He has a mini-fridge in the corner of his room, a door which probably leads to the bathroom and another door which stands open, revealing his walk-in closet. 

All kinds of suits are exposed for my eyes to see, different drawers are placed above each other and his shoes are all placed in shelves. He doesn't have a lot of furniture in his room, but everything is black.

When I'm done observing everything, I start noticing my pounding head, and my eyes feel dry.

Then I remember why I'm here in the first place, and everything that has happened yesterday comes flooding back.

I have to bite my lip to stop it from trembling.

A door opens, distracting me from my thoughts. Vincenzo walks out of the bathroom, still dressed in his boxers. It's then that I notice the water running in the bathroom.

"Buongiorno," he says, "slept well?"

I press my lips together and nod. I really did sleep good; this bed feels amazing. He notices my quietness, takes a seat on the bed and takes me in his arms.

"Are you in for a bath?" he asks, rubbing his hand up and down my back. I nod and bury my head in the crook of his neck when he picks me up and carries me to the door that's his bathroom.

He opens the door, revealing his huge bathroom. He sets me down on the ground and walks over to his bathtub, feeling the temperature of the water before he nods approvingly.

He walks over to me again and pulls his sweatshirt I'm wearing over my head. I'm only in my panties now, and I take them off. He rids himself of his boxers, and gets in the bathtub. I follow his actions, and take a seat in front of him. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me against his chest, his hand resting on my belly.

"How are you feeling?" he murmurs in my hair, and brushes some strands out of the way.

I shrug. "Like I've broken up with my boyfriend," is all I say.

He plants a soft kiss on my temple, and tells me that I did good by telling Chris the truth instead of lying to him. 

"You're not sad because you loved him," he says. "You're sad because he's hurt, and as a friend you're hurt for him as well."

He's right. Chris was like a friend to me, but never a boyfriend.

We sit in a needed silence. I have time to reflect on the things I did and to process all of this.

After some time, I feel Vincenzo's hand trail down my body. I tilt my head back against his shoulder when his fingers part my folds, his finger sliding up and down my slit.

His legs have a hold on mine, so I can't move them. His thumb starts drawing circles around my clit while his finger grazes my entrance.

"Vincenzo," I bring out breathlessly. "Mmm?" he hums in my ear, while his fingers are working on me. His other hand goes up to my breast, and cups it.

"Please," I whimper as his long finger enters me. I throw my head back, and try to grind against his hand while his thumb keeps stimulating my sensitive nub.

His other hand is kneading my breast, his thumb occasionally running over my nipple. I feel empty when he draws back, but it soon fades as he thrusts it in again.

His finger keeps thrusting in and out of me, and at some point, he adds another finger.

I moan loudly, and start clenching around his fingers. His fingers go so deep, hitting a spot that makes me see the stars.

My hands grip the edge of the tub, and my breathing comes out in pants at the pleasure I'm receiving.

"You like the way my fingers thrust into you? Hmm? Do they fulfill my cock? Do they feel as good as it?" he whispers in my ear.

He speeds up his pace, the pressure in my belly building up. Vincenzo nips on my neck, his tongue licking its way down to my collarbone. He thrusts in harder, the way he enters me becomes rough.

"You can let go," he whispers in my ear and that's exactly what I do.

I let go and moan his name repeatedly as I ride out my high on his hand. He takes his hand away and out of the water, bringing his fingers up to his mouth. He sticks them into his mouth and sucks my juices off of them.

"So sweet," he tells me with a mischievous glint in the eyes. I blush a deep red.

We bath for a while and get out of the slowly becoming cold water.

He wraps a towel around me and himself. I look up to him from under my eye-lashes, and send him a smile when he catches me staring. He smiles tenderly back, and places a kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you," I whisper to him, and lean my head on his chest. His arms wrap around my towel-covered body.

"For?" he asks.

"Being here for me."

His fingers wrap around my chin and he tilts my head back. "I'll always be here for you, bella."

He leans in and kisses me. My arms find their way around his neck and I pull him closer to me. His hands grab me by my waist. His tongue swipes over my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I gladly give.

His tongue enters my mouth, meeting mine and exploring every corner. The taste of his lips is addicting, making me want more.

"Don't you have to go to work?" I ask against his lips as I wonder what time it is. He smiles and shakes his head, still kissing my lips. "No," is all he says and goes back to connecting our lips together. I frown, and pull back a little.

"Why not?"

"I took the day off," he says, and pecks my lips. "Why?" I ask again. He sighs. "For you."

My heart warms up at his response, and I can't help but smile a little.

This time it's me who re-connects our lips.

° ° °

We lay in his bed, naked.

My head is placed on his chest and his hand is running up and down my back. The sheets are barely covering our bodies and sweat is trickling down our skins.

"So, you're actually a freshman now?" he suddenly asks out of the blue. I frown.

"What?" I ask him and peek up at him through my lashes.

"In college, I mean. The system works differently in Italy and I'm trying to figure out how it works here. But if I'm correct you're a freshman, yes?" he asks and lifts one eyebrow.

I nod. "I'll be going to college in New York," I tell him. 

I have no idea what it means for us, that I'll be leaving. Hopefully I can keep in touch. 

That is, if Vincenzo wants that.