Her hands grip my shoulders and give me a slight push. We both know she won't stand a chance against me, but I'm curious and amused at her actions so I give in and roll over, staring up at her. Her brown hair surrounds her like a cloud, making her look so incredibly sexy.

"Let me take control," she says, trying to sound demanding. She even lowered her voice in an attempt of authority, her eyes narrowed.

I throw my head back in laughter. "It's cute you think you can make the decisions," I say to her, and make a move to turn us back over but she puts her hands on my chest, stopping me from doing so. 

"Please," she whispers and kisses my lips. My hand slide from her back to her ass, grabbing the two, full globes and pushing them down on my cock. She moans against my mouth, and rolls her hips against mine. 

"No, baby girl. I'll always be in control," I whisper against her lips. I grip her hips and bring them down onto mine. A whimper leaves her mouth before she pouts and sits back up.

"I'm going to ask again," she says.

Slowly, she reaches for the hem of her top, and pulls it over her head, revealing that tempting black bra. My eyes travel over her body and I lick my lips as she unclips her bra and throws it somewhere in the room. Her breasts come into view, teasing me. She sits up a little bit and works her panty down, exposing her body for me.

She leans in, her dark brown hair falling on her side as curtains and her breasts are brushing against my chest. "Please," she whispers in my ear, and grinds her naked body on mine, "daddy."

My hold on her hips tighten, my breathing gets ragged and I have to close my eyes for a second. I have to contain myself from flipping us both over and fucking the sense out of her.

Let her forget.

I open my eyes, and look into her alluring green ones. Merda.

"Ride me, baby."

She sits back up with a triumphant look in her eyes. She licks her lips seductively and lifts herself up, before letting her sink on my cock, her warmth engulfing me. 

She throws her head back in pleasure when I grab her hips and thrust fully into her. A groan escapes my lips as she starts moving her hips.

So tight...

She moves up and down my length, those angelic moans escaping her plump lips. Her breasts are bouncing up and down in front of my eyes and I can't stop my hands from moving from her hips to grasping her bare breasts, my thumbs running over her nipples.

"Vincenzo," she moans breathlessly and puts her small hands on my shoulders. Our hips clash together, sweat is trickling down our skin and our bodies are colliding with one another. 

"Athena," I grunt, and push her lips against mine. Without waiting, I lick her bottom lip, asking for permission which she gladly gives. My tongue enters her mouth, finding hers. My hands are caressing her breasts, squeezing them and rolling her nipples between my forefinger and thumb. 

"Oh Vincenzo," she breathes against my mouth, rolling her hips against mine. Her hands tangle in my hair as she continues to slide up and down my cock, giving us both pleasure.

"You feel so good," I whisper against her lips when she clenches around me. I notice that her pace is faltering, the pleasure becoming too much for her. She doesn't complain when I decide to take the lead back and turn us both over, looking down at her through hooded eyes.

"You have to learn, bella," I begin, whispering in her ear and start moving back inside her, making her moan, "between the sheets; I'm the boss."

I grab her knees and bend them, making me go deeper inside her. She throws her head back in bliss while I just look down at her, seeing her pleasure is more satisfying than receiving it myself. My hands are placed beside her head as I continue to thrust into her.

She clenches around me multiple times, a sign that she's close. "You clench around me so good, baby," I whisper in her ear. I continue to whisper filthy things in her ear, just like I know how she likes it and start moving faster inside her. "Please," she starts whining in my ear.

The vice like grip on my cock causes my eyes to roll back in their sockets. "Not yet," I grit out, and thrust harder into her.

She starts whining and holds onto my back, her nails scratching my skin trying not to release.

Her lips press against my shoulder while mine find their way to her neck, sucking and biting the skin there. "Vincenzo," she moans and wraps her legs around my waist, crossing her ankles and moving her hips against mine. 

"Let go," I grunt and she does, screaming my name into the ceiling while I keep pounding into her. Not much later, I pull out of her and follow her actions.

I fall next to her in bed, my arms finding their way to her waist and pulling her to me.

"That was amazing," I whisper in her ear and brush a few strands out of her face. She looks up to me, her green eyes looking sated. 

"Yes, it was," she whispers back. She snuggles up to me, her face placed in the crook of my neck.

"I'm afraid," she suddenly whispers. I frown, and grab her chin. I tilt her head back so she can look at me. "Why?" I ask her. 

"For their reaction. What will Chris do as soon as he knows? And Lucy... I have no idea what her reaction will be," Athena mutters and rests her chin on my chest. 

"It's your choice, Athena. I can't force you into anything. If you don't want to tell them that's fine, but if you do that's also fine. I'll be there with you, if you want me to," I whisper to her.

She nods and smiles weakly at me. "I know, but I'm just a little stressed," she whispers. The corners of my lips are tugging upwards. "Then let me relax you," I whisper to her, and disappear under the sheets.

Let's just say I continued to 'relax her' for the rest of the day.