"Let me do it," I whisper, and look up to him. He raises his eyebrows, but says and nothing.

My tiny hands grip his biceps, and I gasp at how hard they are.

Vincenzo chuckles at my reaction, and watches how I start washing him. I start with both his arms, then his broad shoulders and then his abdomen. My fingers graze over his muscles – over that delicious six-pack – and I try not to drool. 

"Enjoying the view?" he asks mockingly. I press my lips together and shake my head at his ego. He knows he's good-looking, that smug bastard.

After awkwardly washing his legs – and avoiding his manhood – he lets the water pelt down on him, washing away everything and leaving him clean. He wraps his arms around me again and pulls me flush against him. My nose is in the crook of his neck, and I inhale deeply, enjoying his smell.

Without really realizing it, I press a kiss on the skin of his collarbone, and another one.

His skin is so soft under my lips, the water-drops sliding into my mouth as I continue to kiss down his body.

"Athena," he breathes out. It's then that I realize my effect that I have on him. I plant kisses down his chest, then his abdomen until I'm on my knees and am kissing the skin on his hips. His hands find their way to my head, and they tangle in my hair. 

Once his erect cock is in front of my eyes, I look up to him from where I'm sitting.

"You don't have to do this," he whispers, but I can clearly see the lust hidden behind his eyes.

"But I want to," I say honestly, and without waiting, I lean forward and take the tip between my lips, softly sucking. It's sweet... and salty. I actually like the taste.

Vincenzo lets out a hiss before his grip on my hair tightens.

"Merda," he grunts as I take a little more of him in my mouth, softly licking the base and sucking on the surprisingly soft yet hard skin. I take some more of him in my mouth, and my hand grips the rest of his length I can't take in my mouth. 

I softly start sucking and look up to him, to see his head leaning against the tiles with his eyes closed and his plump lips parted in bliss.

I start bobbing my head along the length of his cock, my tongue licking his tip each time I start over while sucking on his skin. My hand starts pumping his length, making him let out a loud groan.

"Fuck, gattina," he breathes, and starts thrusting his hips. His hands move my head up and down while his hips continue to thrust against my face, making his length slide in and out of my mouth. 

I start gagging a little at the size of his cock in my mouth, but somehow, I manage to take him whole.

"I'm going to come, Athena," he groans and closes his eyes. I don't know if I should pull back or not, but decide not to and feel his semen squirt in my mouth, sliding down my throat. I let go of his tip with a pop and swallow everything up while looking up at him. 

Vincenzo rakes a hand through his wet hair before he gets on his knees in front of me, and takes my face between his large hands. 

"You're driving me crazy, principessa," he whispers to me. I smile weakly at him.

"I can say the same," I answer honestly.

° ° °

After our shower, we got out and ordered some room service. Right now, we're lying back in bed again. Vincenzo's arms are wrapped around my waist and my back is pressed against his front.

"I don't feel like doing anything today," he murmurs in my hair. "Me either," I whisper, and turn around so I'm facing him. I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder.

"This is nice," I whisper to him. He hums, and rests his face in the crook of my neck. "Yes," he whispers. Our moment is interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

Vincenzo curses under his breath. "It's probably room service," he says and gets up. "No, I'll get it," I say and stand up, wrapping my bathrobe around my body. I walk out of our room, into the living room and to the door. 

Without thinking twice, I open the door, but instead of seeing a worker of the hotel here, Nate is standing in front of the door. My breath hitches in my throat, and I grab the fabric of my bathrobe tight between my hands.

"Oh, hey," I say, surprise evident in my voice. Nate runs his eyes up and down my attire and smiles at me. "Athena, hey. I was on my way to have breakfast, and I wondered if you—"

"She's busy."

I didn't even notice Vincenzo walking up to me with an angry expression on his face, and now he's standing beside me, his hand right above mine where I'm gripping the door. Nate's eyes widen, and they move to Vincenzo to me, understanding in his eyes.

I've never felt so embarrassed in my life. He knows now. "Alright, I'll leave you two alone," he says, and turns around. He starts walking down the hall, and I immediately close the door behind me.

"Oh my god, Vincenzo! What's going to happen now? Oh no, what if he tells dad? He works in your company and..."

Vincenzo shushes me by pecking my lips. "Don't worry, cara, I'll talk to him and make sure he doesn't say anything," Vincenzo comforts me, and takes me by surprises when he hugs me. I hug him back.

"But..."

"Shh, now. I'll handle this," he says, his voice vibrating against his chest.

I have a feeling that he's talking about something else, but I decide to let it be. All I can think of is that Nate can tell dad, and I don't want to know what his reaction would be. 

Because I'm terrified of the thought of not seeing Vincenzo again.