He repeats his previous action. I arch my back, my hand clawing his back.

"Chris, I need to go, something came up," I say breathlessly and without waiting, I hang up and ignore the thought of me being a horrible girlfriend. He sinks against me again. I let out a low moan.

"I need you," Vincenzo rasps out, and before I know it, he rips off my panties and yanks down his boxers. He grabs my leg and wraps it around his waist. The tip of his cock is grazing my entrance, making me shiver.

"Buongornio, bella," he rasps out and without waiting, he enters me. He waits a moment, letting me accommodate to his size. I gasp, and buck my hips against his. It still hurts a little, but the pleasure soothes it. 

He draws away from me, but slams back in. I moan loudly, and wrap my other leg around his waist. Low moans escape from Vincenzo as he continues to thrust into me. Unconsciously, I clench around him and a groan escapes his mouth. He starts thrusting faster, hitting another angle which makes him go deeper.

A loud moan escapes me, and I bury my head in the crook of his neck.

"You feel so good inside me," I gasp and press a kiss on his skin. "Harder," I plead, and that's all it takes for Vincenzo to go hard on me. The pain completely vanishes as he starts driving into me with a harsh force, grabbing my ass to bury himself deeper in me. 

He grunts and closes his eyes in bliss before opening them again to look at me in the eyes. I clench around him again as I feel my orgasm nearing, my legs start shaking around him so I cross my ankles. My hands are marking his back as my orgasm starts enveloping me – and Vincenzo as well.

"I need to come," I breathe. After a few more thrusts, I bite in his shoulder and he allows me to come. I scream his name and let go.

Not long after me, he pulls out, his seed covering my inner-thighs and belly.

"You look beautiful," Vincenzo rasps out and gazes down at my naked body.

"So, so beautiful," he whispers and caresses my skin. His eyes are filled with so much admiration and something else I can't describe.

He leans down and presses a kiss against my lips, his tongue licking my bottom lip and taking it between his teeth. "Let's get you cleaned up," he whispers against my lips. I nod. He gets off of me and takes me in his arms, carrying me to the bathroom.

"Ready for our first shower together?" Vincenzo asks jokingly. I nuzzle his chest and close my eyes. He sets me down on the sink and walks in the shower stall, turning on the shower.

When the water is warm enough, he motions for me to come and I do as he says. I close the door made of glass behind me, and get with Vincenzo under the water raining down. 

Our naked bodies collide, his arms wrapped around mine and mine around his body. His hands grip the side of my face, making me look up at him. He kisses my lips again, tasting them and taking his sweet time exploring my mouth. He pushes me against the cold tiles of the shower stall, deepening the kiss.

Our lips part, the water running down our faces, wetting our bodies and hair. Vincenzo's dark hair sticks against his face, and even now he manages to look hot.

"You need to get cleaned," he whispers and turns around to grab a soap-bar. But instead of letting me wash my body myself, he starts doing it. He gets on his knees in front of me, and cleans my legs. Then he starts cleaning my inner-thighs, rubbing the soap on my skin, washing his seeds away. He places a kiss right under my belly-button and stands up.

He spends some extra time cleaning my breasts and then he moves up to my neck.

He washes the foam away with water, and then it's his turn. He starts washing himself, but I stop his hand and take the bar over from him.