Meet the crew

When you turned to see who said that you surprised that it is the players and cube from the game, also there is an unusual shape that you never have seen before. She looks like a human but has the head of Blixer and has blue markings. She has a short light blue t-shirt with the tree of light in the front, she has dark blue pants and a jacket with no-show sleeves and a blue triangle in the corner, and blue boots with triangles on the top. There is also a blue cube with a sad smile, a blue square, a yellow triangle, a green pentagon, and an orange circle."hello there, you must be new" they said, "welcome to paradise, I am sure you will love it here". You tried to keep the excitement to yourself. "My name is cube", he points to the blue square, "This is Cyan", then he points to the yellow triangle "This is Tri" then he points to the green pentagon "This is Pent" and he points to the orange circle "And this is Cir" they wave. "hello," they all said. They love making new friends.

You wave back, you were naturally shy, it is hard to make friends. "Hey, Cube what shape are they?" , "Hmmm I am not sure, what are you, dear?" Cube asked nicely. Before you said anything the Blixer lookalike said "They are a human, we don't have one in paradise, by the way, I am Sarah, one of the protectors and author of this book, you will get many fourth wall breaks but don't worry, I got glue." you were so confused but ignore it. Cube spoke up " well let's go and show them around paradise" You walked into the centre of the town, there are houses with lots of different shapes. Then when to the forest and learnt about the mountain with the clearest water in all of the land. Cube notice that the sun is going down," Well since you are new and don't have a home, you will stay with Sarah until your House is made, then she jumped with joy, "Awesome a new roommate!, oops sorry I am just so happy to have someone to keep me company" everyone laugh at that and went home and Sarah helped her new guest in her home.

When they got in she said, "have you notice that you are not hungry or want to go to the toilet?" she asked, and you were surprised that in fact, you didn't feel like that at all. Noticed your surprised looked she smiled and said, "here in paradise we get our energy from the treeangle but we still have to sleep" she explained "that is why you have a piece of the tree of life around your neck," you then admire the necklace. After a tour around the house, she then showed your room, "this is where you will be staying until the house is built. Tomorrow we are going to meet two friends of mine." then she left, you were excited to meet them so you went got a pair of blue t-shirt and pants. When your head touched the pillow and it felt like a cloud and soon enough you fall asleep.

author note

this picture at the top is made by a good friend  xXGalaxyWolf12Xx, so check out her and her stories