Bakugo x Borrower

Začít od začátku

He raises one of his eyebrows in slight surprise. "I don't know. I would have to check the records. Why?"

"There was a tiny girl in my room this morning. She left through an outlet. Shitty hair said she could be a student, and I wanna know why she was in my room." I explain.

Aizawa furrows his eyebrows, then says "I'll look into it." Before going back to his work.

I proceed to go and sit down at my desk and wait for class to start.

~~~°•°~~~

3rd person Pov

Aizawa looked into it and only found one student with the ability to shrink and grow. He showed Bakugo a picture of the student, but Bakugo didn't recognize them as the tiny person in his room. He was stumped. Who was she, if she's not a student?

Bakugo got back to the dorms, but decided not to go to his room. He sat at one of the couches and took out his laptop to do some research and see if there's anyone out there with that quirk who could have been in his room.

Kirishima, Mina, and Sero went up behind him to see what he was doing. "Watchya doing Bakubro?" Kirishima asks.

"Mind your own business, Shitty hair." Bakugo says as he continues to do research.

Mina reads some of the lines on the screen. "Are you into a new hero? With a shrinking quirk?"

"Oh! That's right! Bakugo said he saw a tiny person go into his wall this morning. Are they not a student, Bakugo?" Kirashima asks as he leans on the back of the couch.

Bakugo shakes his head slowly as he continues to look.

"I feel like I've read something about tiny people somewhere. Try searching up 'Borrower'" Sero suggests.

Bakugo looks at Sero with a glare and raised eyebrow, then types in 'Borrower'.

Results instantly show up. Bakugo clicks on the first link and a myth website pulls up.

'A borrower is a very small person who tends to live in our walls. They have this name because they borrow items that won't be noticed if they're gone.'

Then, there were blurry pictures of small creatures. Barely visible.

"This is just a myth though. Right?" Mina asked.

"I don't know. But it seems cool!" Kirashima responds.

Bakugo just glares at the screen, trying to think of what to do.

Sero notices his glare and speaks, "Maybe you should try getting on good terms with the Borrower. If it really is a borrower. Talk to them. Try not to be scary though."

"Don't you tell me what to do!" Bakugo yells as he puts his laptop in his bag and goes to the kitchen to grab something to eat. He then heads up to his room.

Once he enters his room, he sets his bag down and sits at his desk. He didn't like that someone was living in his wall. To be honest, it was kind of creepy to think about. He needed to catch her and figure out what to do about it.

Or maybe he should do what Duck tape said. Just try to talk. He stands up and goes and sits next to the outlet.

(Y/n)'s Pov

I was eating some of the toast I had gotten earlier as I packed. I was packing, because I broke the number one rule. Never let the beans see you. Now I have to leave.

"Hey." I hear the blonde say in a soft voice. The softest I had ever heard it. It put me on edge. Who was he talking to? Did someone enter the room with him? I didn't think it was possible he could be soft.