We turn into a street filled with stores and restaurants. It's a three-hour difference of Vancouver and New York. It's 6 PM now back home, while here it's 9 PM.

We stop in front of a giant building. I narrow my eyes and read the logo.

Four Seasons.

"We're going to stay at the Four Seasons?!" I ask and turn to look at Vincenzo. He laughs, his eyes twinkling in amusement, and damn if it isn't a beautiful sight.

"Yes, Athena, we're going to stay at the Four Seasons. When will you realize that I'm rich and can afford this?"

I still can't believe that I'm going to stay at one of the most expensive hotels in America.

The driver parks in front of the building and opens my door. I accept the hand he's offering and get out of the car with Vincenzo following behind me.

"Wait, our suitcases..."

Vincenzo wraps his arm around my waist. "Don't worry, the driver will carry them for us."

Together we walk inside the lobby, and everything is so clean and chic. There are a few people seated on a few couches that are placed in the lobby, the floor is made of marble and shines so brightly, I think it's going to blind me.

We walk up to the reception.

The lady sitting behind the counter looks up to us.

"Good evening, can I help you with something?"

"Yes, I made a reservation for a week," Vincenzo says.

"Name please?" she asks and turns to the computer. "Amoretto," Vincenzo responds curtly.

The woman's eyes widen, and immediately she turns and looks at Vincenzo.

"Amoretto? That's right! You made a reservation for a week, am I correct?" she asks and types something on her computer.

"Ah yes, here it is. Payment is whenever you desire and you can extent your stay whenever you want. Here are the carts to enter your suite on the top floor. The restaurant is around the corner, with everything included. You can find the information about where everything is located in the hotel. Enjoy your stay at the Four Seasons and thank you for choosing us," she smiles.

Vincenzo thanks her before we walk away to the elevator.

"Wow, your name can change the way people act around you," I joke as we patiently wait for the elevator to arrive.

Vincenzo chuckles, "You'd be surprised how I can get things fixed with only the mention of my name."

"It must come in handy on some occasions," I say, and he nods.

"It indeed is," he winks. We hear the ping of the elevator, announcing that it has arrived and the doors open.

We both step inside the elevator, and Vincenzo presses on the button for the top floor.

"This is all so... surreal," I suddenly say. Vincenzo looks down at me with a questioning look on his face. "How so?"

I shrug. "It's just weird. Me being in New York with you was something I didn't expect. And I never expected that I would be staying in the Four Seasons, it's just a lot to take in," I say. His hand rubs up and down my waist, and I find myself leaning into his touch.

"You don't regret your decision to come here... with me?" he asks, and raises his eyebrows.

I look up into his dark eyes.

"No, I don't."

He leans down and places a quick peck on my lips, before the door of the elevator opens and a tall, blonde woman steps into the elevator.