File A: Natalie Outlette

Start from the beginning

" We understand." Lucas said instantly looking at me. 

Lucas's hand want down my pants, his finger's cupping the inside tissue of my vigina as David turned up the radio to cover up the noises I was about to make.

~

We got home a few minutes later, and I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower while David and Lucas brung in the grocerys. 

I had do shower off the sweat and my drinched underwear. And to also cover up the hickies and bitemarks Lucas left on me. 

" Are you almost done in there?" Mom asked, lightly tapping on the thin bathroom door. 

" Y-yeah. Just give me a second Mom."

She would freak the fuck out if she new I was aleardy sexually active.

I opened the door and stopped. My smile faded as a drop of blood came from her very busted lip, her make up failing to cover her black eye. 

" M, Mom, what the hell happened?" 

" A doorframe thing. I tripped. Now go on and start on your next painting. Get first place." 

I couldn't move, I was so shocked.

I knew David was a peace of low life trash, but I never thought he would do this to Mom. 

" Go on dear. You can have a snack if you wish." She said, pulling me out of the doorframe. 

" Mom?" 

She shut the door and was silent for a few moments, then began to softly cry as the shower was turned on. 

" Hey," Lucas whispered from around the corner, then crept around it. " Is she ok?"

" I, I think, sweet god." 

" What is it? Did he hurt her?"

" I, I think." 

" That piece of shit. What do you want to do?" 

" I don't know Luke. There's gun's everywhere in the house and we're tiny. He'll kill us if we confront him. I mean, maybe she did fall..."

" Maybe the lip was a result of a fall, but that eye, no way in hell." 

" Are you two asswipes going to help me but this shit away?!" David yelled from the kitchen.

" Just leave it to us, alright? Well be there in a minute." 

" Remember where you put shit so your mother's not having an ulcer!" 

" I can't... I can't..." 

" Go to your room and calm down. Leave this to me, okay?" 

" What are you going to do?" 

" Just trust me." 

He kissed me and walked me to my room. " Just start on your painting. I'll bring you something to snack on later." 

He placed me on my bed and locked my bedroom door behind him. 

I couldn't think, and I deffinently coundn't paint in this mind set. Oh god, was Luke going to try and take care of this himself?

Breathe. You have to calm down. Trust him. Just trust him.

I calmed down a little by little. 

I took my cellphone out and noticed that two hours had passed already. 

Why haden't Lucas came in to check on me? 

I opened my door and crept down the hall to find him working away in the kitchen while David was asleep.