Cruz's Story + Updates on the Asylum 😈

This is set when Cruz is in high school (a senior).

Cruz was always labeled the "good girl" in school. She always got good grades (especially in sex Ed 🥵) and was always kind and polite to everyone, even the weird fat cars. Until one day. She wanted to enter a practice race, but she had to pay $100. It was the best practice race in America. This could be her chance to prove herself to the big shots and maybe get a racing scholarship. But she only found out the day before! Logically, she needed a job because her parents "wouldn't understand". But no 'on the spot' job can pay you $100 dollars in a day! Except......

Cruz began violently twerking in the street. She had to attract the creepy old cars somehow. She would seduce them, make out with them, then charge them for the banging before they did it. They would be too far gone to resist. It was a brilliant plan!
After a few minutes of twerking, an older car approached her.
"You asking for it?" He asked, and winked. Cruz slowed down her twerking.
"Yeah."
"Let's take this back to my place then."
"But it will cost you." Cruz said, going against her plan. She didn't want to fuck this old fart for nothing.
"Sure, how about $250. You're not really my type but I'm kinda in the mood." He said.
Cruz wasn't sure whether to be offended or overjoyed. Oh, well. Let's get this over with.
They arrived at his house and she began to kiss him. Ew, his mustache tastes like old gasoline.
Well I don't want to write a pervy car sex scene again so you can imagine the rest.

After the bumping of bumpers, Cruz took the cash and sped away. Now my racing career can begin!

Cruz arrived at the race track 30 minutes early as said on the form. There was a car that caught her eye, though. A very modern one. She decided to approach him.
"My name is Cruz Ramirez. And you?"
"Jackson Storm, only the best racing car on the planet." He responded with a smirk.
"No, the best racing car in the world is Lightning McQueen." Cruz fired back, unamused.
"Jeez, calm down. It was a joke."
"Yeah, well, don't joke about stuff like that. Some people had to prostitute themselves to get in here you know," Jackson gave her the side eye, "Not me of course," Cruz said, regretting the words that came out of her mouth, "I come from the wealthiest of weal-,"
"Okay, I get it. Let's warmup, okay?" Jackson said.
"O-okay."

Long story short, Cruz came in second to Jackson. She was furious! Oh well, I should congratulate him. I'll need to learn how to be a good sport if I want to make the big leagues.
"Jackson. Congrats." Cruz said through her teeth.
"What did I tell you, I'm the best race car in the world." He said with a laugh.
Cruz wanted to smack him. Instead she gave him a forced smile and sped home.
"So? How was the race?" Cruz's mom asked her when she got home.
"Not very good. I placed second."
"Oh... I'm sorry sweetheart. Better luck next time."
"Yeah, whatever." Cruz sped to her room and closed the door. She had already enrolled in another race with the extra hoe money, but how would she become a race car if she kept coming in second to Jackson?
Sabotage.
Cruz sped down to the store with a stolen $20 bill from her mom. Glue! She thought, I will put glue in his tires while he's sleeping!
She knew that she had to do this the morning of the race. If she did it too soon, he would realize he had glue in his tires and suspect her.
If she was caught, she may never be able to race again! However, if everything went according to plan, the glue in his tires would cause them not to spin, and the friction would catch his tires on fire. Evidence destroyed. Even if glue was found, she would be long gone before anyone even thought to suspect her! I'm brilliant! She thought with a psychotic grin on her face.

Later that night Cruz snuck out of her home and drove to Jackson's. Thank goodness their garage door is usually open for a while after they go to bed. She thought gratefully. Otherwise, she would have no way to get to Jackson's room without making a scene. Carefully, she drove through his house and to his room. Yes!!! The door is slightly open! One less thing I have to worry about. Cruz gleefully said to herself. Quietly, as to not wake the car sleeping soundly, she drove up to him and began to pour glue in the spokes and everywhere else, securing the tires to him. Everyone will be pampering him so much, he won't even have to drive at all until the race. She thought wickedly. Cruz then realized a hole in her plan. He has to get out of the house somehow! Oh well. They will probably have to spend the whole morning trying to get the glue out of his tires, causing him to miss the race. I will have won by then! Though, I am more likely to get caught. Let's just hope for the best.
"What are you doing, Cruz?" Jackson asked sleepily.
"Huh?" Cruz asked, still in shock that he had woken up. Shit! Shit! Car dung! He must have woken up while I zoned off! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
"What are you doing with the glue?" He then tried to turn around, but only one of his wheels worked. "AGHHHHHHH! WHY CAN'T I MOOOVE?" Jackson shrieked.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Cruz demanded, "OR YOUR GONNA WAKE UP YOUR WHOLE DAMN FAMILY!"
"They are out of town right now!" Jackson cried, trying to calm himself down.
"Hm? But then they are going to miss your race race tomorrow!" Cruz was now more puzzled than anything.
"No, the race is the week after next you crazy bitch! And anyway, what were you doing with the glue? Don't tell me-"
Next week? How could I have been so stupid! I do have dyslexia.... I must have confused the 21st for the 12th.... Damn it! Now I have to explain myself! Cruz huffed internally.
"Okay fine! Fine! You win. I was pouring glue in your tires to sabotage you, thinking the race was tomorrow. Just.....Ugh!!! Damn it!!! Whatever. Fine. FINE. I will be back with boiling water to melt the glue." Looking at Jackson's hurt face, Cruz thought that maybe she could pull the pity card on him. "Jackson? Look. I'm sorry, I'm an idiot and I wasn't thinking straight when I decided to do this. I just wanted to win a race, you know? And the practice race, well.... I had to prostitute myself in order to get money to pay for the race. Money is tight these days, and when you took the victory away from me, I let my emotions cloud my thinking." Cruz said as fake tears of gasoline poured from her eyes.
"Cruz, I won't tell anyone about this."
Her eyes widened. "Why?"
"Because I feel sorry for you. I am still angry about this though, so I will only let you off the hook on one condition: be my sussy baka."
"I'm sorry? Your what?" Cruz asked.
"My baka baddie. You know, my girlfriend." Jackson replied sheepishly.
"Of course I will Jackie - Poo!" Cruz replied, taking full advantage of his feelings.
"You mean it?" Jackson's eyes lit up.
"Of course!" Cruz winked at him, "Now let's melt this glue."

And that's how their relationship started.

20 years later at the Mental Asylum

"What do you mean we aren't dating anymore?" Jackson whined with a hurt expression.
"BECAUSE IM LOCKED UP IN THIS ASYLUM ALL BECAUSE YOU GOT ME PREGNANT YOU PATHETIC SON OF A TRACTOR!!!" Cruz shrieked.
"But I still love you, Cruz. Ever since you tried to sabotage me I knew you were the One."
"GODDAMNIT JACKSON HOW DENSE ARE YOU? EVEN TOW MATOR COULD HAVE FIGURED OUT I WAS PLAYING YOU SO YOU WOULDN'T OUT ME TO THE POLICE! NOW THAT I'M LOCKED UP IN HERE I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE, EVEN MY SANITY! THAT ONE IS LONG GONE."
"Who's tomato?" Jackson asked.