DON'T FALL ASLEEP... or this happens...

BEFORE READING YOU MUST KNOW THESE DO NOT ACTUALLY HAPPEN! THEY ARE JUST CONVERSATIONS I HAVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND!

"If I fall asleep you’ll know why…" said Katie.

"oh wow haha...dont leave!!" Anna said.

"Huh??" Katie asked confused...

"Don’t go sleepy! NO!!!!"

"The medicine KNOCKS ME OUT lolz i can’t fight the sleepyness!"

"YOU CAN DO IT KATIE!! DON’T GO INTO THE DARK!"

Katie starts falling asleep "can’t… keep… eyes… op…" falls asleep.

"NO!! KATIE COME BACK!!!" tries to wake Katie.

Katie turns over and slaps anna accidently in the face while sleeping. Anna rubs her face… and slaps Katie right back then push her off her bed ;) Katie is still asleep.

"Fine!" yelled Anna, as she walks to the door and slams it shut behind her.

Katie starts dreaming and Anna returns to her room with a water gun and Katies dog. The dog jumps on Katie and Anna begins squirting her. Katie wakes up and grabs the squirt gun out of Anna's hands."HOW YOU LIKE IT?!?" asked Katie.

"NOT REALLY!" Anna yells, and grabs one of her cats and throws it right at Katie than runs.

Katie chases Anna, "I’M GONNA GET YOU FOR THAT!" grabs a bucket of water balloons.

"PEACE OUT!!" Anna runs out of Katie's house. Katie runs after Anna with the bucket of water balloons and starts throwing them. Tries to dodge but no luck.Katie whacks Anna in the back, foot, and in the head with the water balloons."YOU COLD YET?????" asked Katie.

"HEY NOW I WASN’T THAT VIOLENT!!" Anna, not paying attention, does a wipe out on the ground gets up starts running again.

"YES YOU WERE!!!" Katie grabs a rope and lassos anna. "YEEHAW" Anna falls and is defeated!

"YES!" Katie yells for victory!

"NO!!!" screams Anna. Katie ties her up and ties her to a pole.

"you are so nice!" Anna says...