While admiring the sculptures lined up in the hallway Middle, I confronted the Duke of Seymour and a young man with a silver-haired

'Belleck Seymour.

He was the second son of this family.
Instinctive rejection when confronted with silver-blue eyes with cool light
The feeling was dense.
It was a reaction that was deeply carved into Deborah's body.
Deborah hated her brother, Belleck Seymour.
It is the dot that Peleg went through with the scorn of Deborah.
Peleg's disdain for Deborah It's the dot I've been carrying out intact
Peleg Seymour is incompetent like Deborah A person who is strong and does not try I felt bad.

Maybe his life itself is the same Beyond this older brother, Rosad Seymour With a bloody effort
It may be because there is

Curiously, the successor to lead the Seymour family was born as twins from generation to generation.

The Seymour family's seal is a two-headed sign It also symbolizes the characteristics of this family.

With the vessels of California, full of talent the twins are mother-in-law as soon as they are born you fall in a fierce competition to become the master of the fish.

Perhaps that's why most of the twins born of the Seymour family are early me
This made him a personality breaker.

According to the tradition of the family, Rosad and Belleck, who grew up to be haunted stories, kidnapped the female protagonist Miyabinoshu as the duke's residence and were confined.
It was difficult to look good except for the face, as I knew the dirty tempered hair and sadistic tendencies of these twins through the novel.

"Deborah."
Belleck, who thought he would just pass by, suddenly swept away his long silver hair

Called me in a low voice.
I just wiped my head with my hand It feels like seeing a photobook.
Crazy.
He is also one of the heroines of the heroine.
The cold look and the monocle matched very well.

... Handsome kinky kitten without avail. A baby that only benefits the eyes.

"Who is your tutor today?"

"Petrick."

I replied like Deborah, swallowing a strange tension.

"The same behaviour was heard in the tower. Patrick is a scholar I personally , behave darkly for today."
Just talk about what I want to say Peleg gives off a bloody atmosphere passed me by fast steps.If Peleg fires a ferocious fire like that, you can't get a person named Debo
He used to grapple with him, viciously harassing the people under Amon.
But I wasn't Deborah, so I wasn't particularly upset by Belleck's quarrel.
Belleck looked like a noble when compared to my previous family members who tried to pamper me like a housekeeper whenever I had time.
Isn't he even talking about all kinds of troublesome things in the house?
Rosad and Belleck the Seymour's House
While competing with each other to be recognized as thanks to you, I am strong..
I raised my thumb towards Peleg and walked to the parlour where a young male professor was waiting.

If Belleck fires a ferocious fire like that, you can't get a person named Deborah
He used to grapple with him, viciously harassing the people under Amon.
But I wasn't Deborah, so I wasn't particularly upset by Belleck's quarrel.
Belleck looked like a noble when compared to my previous family members who tried to pamper me like a housekeeper whenever I had time.
Isn't he even talking about all kinds of troublesome things in the house?
Rosad and Belleck the Seymour's House
While competing with each other to be recognized as thanks to you, I am strong..
I raised my thumb towards Belleck and walked to the parlour where a young male professor was waiting.

This was the second time Deborah missed his history class every week and saw Professor Patrick's face.
From a lower noble family, he when I appeared, I bowed my head with an anxious expression.
The professor bowed his head with a nervous expression.

"Oh, are you here?"
Like Deborah, I put my arms on and raised my head once.
"Then, let's start the lecture.

He pulled out a hardcover that reads "1000 Years History of Asteaia".with a voice full of vibrations like a goat, I began to explain the activities of my possessive family.
The professor is good at a social life.
Belleck wasn't loving her for nothing.
Deborah, who is proud of the fact that he is directly from Seymour, seemed to have prepared the contents of the class by collecting good historical facts.
An environment where there are only people who care about it... It's not bad.
Advise me and I hate it to come rappers much more than listening to the sound
'You have good power.
This is the summary of the morning-filled Patrick's class.

The eleventh emperor of the empire condemned the Seymour family, which contributed to the strengthening of the imperial power, and gave the Seymour family the authority to manage Madab, and that custom is still going on.
Since Seymour has always produced highly capable houses, Matapju has been occupied by Seymour's for nearly 500 years.
By analogy, it is a situation where the third generation of the chaebol is eating even the minister.
My father is a duke and a wizard at the same time.
The endless arrogance under Deborah made it a little understandable.
The professor who was looking at my reaction further explained the heroic biography of Seymour's first .
Mirzu Seymour, the first wizard, was an archmage who reached the level of eight classes, and was a national contributor who helped the first emperor and goddess to help the founding of :

The four prestigious families established by national contributors were:
1.Asteaia.

2.Seymour of Magic

3.Elemental Montes

4.The rise of the sword

5.Golden visconti

These four prestigious families were the great nobles who enjoyed power after the emperor in the Asteaian Empire.

No matter how crazy Deborah did

Even if you scream, it is a world where indulgences are given just because it is a Seymour lineage.

What I was holding wasn't just a diamond spoon, but a super premium super rich spoon.
'That's great.
The information floating in the fragments of my memory is fragmented, so the professor's lecture on history helped me a lot to figure out my place in this world.
The temple and the wizard come out in this novel,
It's like a fantasy novel, so it's fun.
The professor began to concentrate on his lecture, as if he felt that I was listening to the class.
Being so engrossed, he continued to teach longer than his scheduled lecture time.