A new home

Aimee and I moved here a couple weeks ago, we both adore this place so much! The night sky is beautiful, the people (or should i say trolls) are so very kind, I'm pretty sure the only downside of moving here is the act that Alternias sun is so harsh it will blind us if we walk outside and the fact that the sun would probably melt us.

Aimee's POV~
I invited Sollux over today, I really miss him! I haven't seen him since he started hanging around that other gir- OMFG WHAT IF HES CHEATING ON ME
"(y/n)!!! I THINK CAPTORS CHEATING ON MEH" I screamed out to (y/n) she's my best friend, she'll know what to do...

I hope...
"Well I hate to tell you but I didn't really trust him at all...do you wanna go check on him? But! If we see some shit involving buckets I'm dragging your ass out" (y/n) replied with a reassuring smile

"c-can I kick him in the face if he's with Fef or Aradia? Or any bitch really" (y/n) burst out laughing at my comment "well I was about to ask the same thing!"

We couldn't stop laughing the whole time we were driving to Sollux's ho- I mean hive.

As we arrived I got out first, what could go wrong? He would never cheat on me! R-right?

(Y/N)'s POV~

I knew he would be with another girl, I just didn't want to tell Aimee, it would break her heart.

And it would break mine to see her like that.

She didn't deserve to be cheated on, he didn't deserve her.

I reached for the doorhandle, looked Aimee straight in the eye and...
Uh oh!! Cliffhanger!
Author-chan! Why?!
Cause I can reader-chan!