"I love you too Y/n"

The letter••••••••••

The letter

Meliodas pov:

I was cleaning the dishes until I hear someone calling my name.
Merlin: "Meliodas. You got a letter *she said with a smirk*
Wow I have never seen her smirk like that. Wired. She gives me the letter. I sat down and open it.

" Dear Meliodas

Hello Meli! I have missed you. I don't know if you are done with your work. But I really miss you. And I really want you to come back. I heard that you got the sins together again. And that you won a fight against a demon or something. I hope that you are okay Meli. Please be. I haven't seen you in five years and I really miss you. That you die is the last thing I need. But let's get to the point of this letter. Our second son Chester has his birthday soon. I really want you to be there. You haven't meet him but I have told him a lot about you. He looked just like you. Alistar miss you too. So please come home before Friday. So you can come to his birthday party and see us again. You can invite who ever you are traveling with, the sins I guess. And it's okay if you can't. But I really want to see you. And remember... I love you Meliodas.

With love~
Your wife Y/n"

Huh. I guess we are going to a birthday party this weekend.

I love you too Y/n