I can stare forever at his smile. "No, tesoro, I will not be leaving. I actually find it quite interesting here," he says with an amused glint in the eyes.

"And I wouldn't be able to be without you, of course," he says afterwards. I laugh.

"God, that sounded so sleazy," I laugh. He stares at me, his eyes going over my face and every feature.

"I like the dimples you have when you smile," he says and raises his hand, poking my cheek with his finger.

I blush a deep red and look down at me lap, not knowing what to say. He chuckles and tells me I'm cute, which makes me roll my eyes.

For the rest of the ride it's a comfortable silence, with mostly me trying to sniff his scent without him noticing. With my head on his chest and eyes closed, I can fall asleep any time now.

His chest is so soft and hard at the same time. I enjoy it.

And we continue to sit like this, him softly stroking my hair with my head on his chest, my hands fiddling in my lap and the driver continuing listening to music.

After some time, I open my eyes, and see we're nearing the airport.

I only went to this airport twice, when I came to pick up my cousin from Colorado and when dad decided it would be easier to travel to California by plane, and not by car like we usually do.

"We're already here," I say and sit up, Vincenzo's hand falling down from my hair. I look out of the window, and frown when I see we're not pulling up at the usual parking lot for everyone, but we continue to drive, to the back of the entrance building.

"Where are we going?" I ask him and turn to him, to see him looking at me with a smug smirk.

I narrow my eyes into slits, wondering what he's up to. The car keeps driving, all the way onto the field where the planes are. Confusion is written all over my face as I look around, watching planes land and rise. We drive over the field.

"What's happening?" I ask him, and turn back to face Vincenzo. He scoots closer me, his scent invading my nose.

"You didn't think we would travel with strangers surrounding us?" he whispers in my ear. Suddenly we pull up and when I look up and see what's outside, I scoot closer to the window, my nose almost pressing against the glass.

"Oh my God! You own a jet?!" I squeal in delight.

Outside there's a black, private jet, with the door open and the little staircase on the ground.

He chuckles from behind me. "I do, bella."

I turn to look at him, with a wide smile on my face before I look back outside, squealing like a kid on Christmas morning.

"You like it?" he asks. I let out a laugh. "You're asking me if I like it? I love it," I giggle like a child, but I don't care.

Because I'm going to travel in a private jet, for free.

The driver steps out, and goes over to Vincenzo's door to open it. Vincenzo steps out. I step out of the same door as his, and suddenly I feel a warm hand envelop mine. I look up at see him looking down at me through those dark lashes as he helps me getting out of the car. I smile at him.

"Thank you."

One moment, the driver is standing behind Vincenzo and the other moment he's carrying our suitcases to the jet. He's probably trained to be that fast.

Vincenzo puts his hand on my lower back and leads me to the plane. A greying man is waiting next to the stairs.

"Mr. Amoretto," he greets Vincenzo, and nods in my direction.