You raised your eyebrow. "Tamaki? Is that our son's name?"

"It'll fit him."

"Let's hope it does," you laughed.

You and Bakugo shared another long kiss, but sadly Haruka is getting impatient and she starts to hit Bakugo's legs with her tiny hands. You and Bakugo laughed, pulling away from each other and he picks her up, holding her in one arm.

"We should get going," you said.

Bakugo nods his head and you grabbed the basket that you put all the packed food and drinks in. You and Bakugo walk out of the kitchen and out of the house, to the parked car in the drive way. Bakugo puts Haruka on the ground and she holds your hand, watching her father take the things from you and put them into the car.

You put Haruka into the car, making sure she's buckled in while Bakugo is in his seat waiting for you. When you are finished with Haruka, you go to your seat and sit down, Bakugo starting the car. Bakugo has one hand on the wheel and the other on your leg, driving with one hand as the two of you listen to Haruka babbling in the back.

"She's going to be quite the talker, you know," you laughed, glancing at her over your shoulder. "She's going be so cute when she grows up, Katsuki! Oh, I'm sure our boys will be so handsome too. I can't wait for them all to grow up."

"I fuckin' don't," Bakugo scoffed, shaking his head. "They're gonna grow so fucking fast. They're gonna be in their teens in a blink of an eye while we'll be old as hell."

"You don't want to see them become great heroes?" You questioned, a smirk on your lips.

Bakugo stayed quiet, a pout on his lips and you knew he wants to see them get stronger and stronger. He probably wants to help train them and teach them all he knows about being a hero.

***

"[NAME]?!"

You and Bakugo walk to the park where the picnic is and you smiled sheepishly. Nobuyuki runs ahead while you, Bakugo, and Haruka are walking towards everyone. Haruka is resting on Bakugo's shoulders and she's having fun tugging out Bakugo's hair.

Uraraka, Ashido, Asui, Yaoyorozo, Midoriya, Todoroki, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Iida are all there. Most of them stare at you with wide eyes, all of them seeing your swollen stomach since you're wearing a small, dress because dresses are comfortable when you're pregnant. Nobuyuki greeted all of them, but none of them could take your eyes off of you.

"How's it going, guys?" You asked, Bakugo's hand settling on your waist.

"You're pregnant!" Uraraka yells, her eyes wide.

"Obviously, Round Face!" Bakugo barks, not liking how blunt Uraraka. He calms down and take Haruka off of his shoulders, holding her in his arms. "This is Bakugo Haruka, the middle child."

"She's so cute!" The girls squeal.

"How long have you been pregnant?" Todoroki questions, his eyes glancing at Haruka then to you.

"5 months," you answer, your friends nodded their heads. "Haruka was born in the states and we decided to come back to Japan to have Tamaki and we want to stay in Japan."

"America was fucking wild," Bakugo stated, shaking his head at the memories of America. "So much fucking crime every. I couldn't even take one fucking break."

You nodded your head. "Yeah. Plus Nobuyuki feels at home here in Japan which is good. We should set up so we can all relax."

Everyone helped set up the picnic by setting the outdoor picnic tables and placing the blanket on it before placing the food. Nobuyuki was running around with Kaminari and Kirishima just to keep the boy busy while Haruka is walking around, the boys cautious of her abouts.

You sat down, holding your swollen belly as Ashido sits next to you and Uraraka on the other side. Yaoyorozu, Asui, and Midoriya sit across the two of you. The rest of the guys go to play with Nobuyuki and Haruka. You let out a yawn, covering your mouth and you took a sip from a water bottle.

"How's everything going for you?" Midoriya questioned, a kind smile on his lips.

"Good!" You answered, nodding your head. "Nobuyuki is making friends at sxhool and Haruka is attached to Bakugo's hip. Tamaki is just being a little kicker."

"I think Midoriya meant about you, [Name]," Uraraka stated, placing a hand on top of yours on the table. "You look so drained."

You stopped smiling, gazing at your friends and seeing the concerned look on their features. "I'm doing okay for the most part. I didn't really feel like I fit in in America and learning English was hard for me, but I put up with it to support Katsuki. It's a little difficult to clean the house, take care of Haruka, and make sure that my health and the baby's health is okay."

"Have you tried talking to Bakugo about him taking days off?" Ashido asked.

"He's going to take next month off to help me in the house and train Nobuyuki too," you explained, a smile growing back on your face. "Katsuki is doing his best as a father, husband, and a hero too."

"We can always help you too," Yaoyorozu offered, giving you a kind smile.

"Thank you," you said, your eyes went to Bakugo. You watch your husband play with your oldest son and middle daughter, he has a smile on his face. "I think we're going to be okay and we'll figure things out."

"That's good," Asui commented.

"I think having a family changed him," Midoriya voiced, watching Bakugo and the others.

You kept a smile on your face, seeing the happy smiles on Nobuyuki's and Haruka's features as their father plays with them. "I think it did too."