Chapter 2: The First Day and Maybe a Kiss?

*Next Day*

I rushed to the bathroom a while after my alarm on my iPhone went off.

"I don't wanna be late on the first day!" I said, aloud. Yes, I moved here on the last two days of summer break. I know that's kind of late, but I had no other time to move.

I picked out my outfit, which was a cheetah print shirt, with a white suit jacket, black pants, and some flats with the same print. After all that, I rushed out the door.

7:32 AM
School doesn't start until 7:50, but it takes twenty minutes for me to drive there. While I was loading everything in my car, I saw Justin walk out of house, into his car, and backed out of his driveway.

"I know he'll be at school before me, and it's the first day." I said to myself. 

I looked down at my watch and saw it was 7:43! (Time goes by fast, I know.) I need to go! I quickly hopped in my car, and drove away.

*At school, 7:50 AM*
"Okay everyone, I'm going to start out by saying welcome back, I hope you had a good summer break!" I told the class.

Some of them groaned, while others kept quiet.

I went ahead and started the lesson for a full hour.

--
I couldn't help but go see what Justin was doing. It's not like we're dating or something. (I wish.)

When I got to the music room, I saw that he had a class right now. I also saw that he was singing to them, which sounded like an angel's voice. 

"Maybe I should wait...?" I said, and walked away.

*Later*

I walked back into the music room, and luckily, no class in sight. I walked through the doors and saw down in the seat next to him.

"Hey." He said, smiling at me.

"Hello." I smiled.

"How was your first class?" 

"Great." Then he put his finger under my chin and looked into my brown eyes, and I looked into his blue eyes.

He leaned toward my lips, and pressed his against mine. It was a passionate kiss, which I loved.

After we broke apart, Justin looked at me, nervously.
"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that!" He said, looking down at the floor.

I put my index finger on his lips to shut him up. I pressed my lips back on his, and sucked on his bottom lip.

"Do you regret this?" He asked.

"No, not right this minute." I answered.

We had a heated make out session, but it ended quickly before we ended up engaging in sexual activity. And we just met yesterday, and all of this is happening?

"You should go," He said. "I don't want you getting caught with me by a student or another teacher."

"That's a good idea. I'll see you later." I agreed, and left the music room.

A/N: I have a question: Would you start kissing someone, even if you met them yesterday? I wouldn't. If we met the day before, I'm not ready for a relationship with them. Peace out, readers! ~Tennessee_Timberlake.