Chapter 5: The News

Start from the beginning

(You can choose either of these outfits or if you already have a choice then you can overlook these

(You can choose either of these outfits or if you already have a choice then you can overlook these. BTW this is not how y/n looks unless you want, that's also fine.)

"You look really cute n/n!"Toga says and Twice says "You look an angel! No more like a devil" "Anyway let's go back to the common room" I tell them.

We move to the common room, Well it's now a meeting place I suppose. We see most of the members (except Shigaraki ). " Y/n and Re-destro dressed up ?" geten claims quietly. " Huh?" I see Re-Destro wearing an extravagant suit, He must be all dressed up for an important meeting or a party. I take the chance to talk to him. " hey Re-Destro, You going to a party too? it must be a coincidence!!" I exclaim at him. "Oh y/n we both are going to the same party...." "Wait for what? I thought it was a family dinner or something! well, then there must be other people too" He smiles. I sit down at one of the chairs and look through the documents that Benjiro left for me. Dabi takes a seat near the table with a hand on his face watching me"If you want to say something say it and don't keep staring at me like that" I say nonchalantly. "You have some attitude," he says with a smile on his face. I do not respond. "What are you doing Princess?" he asks. " oh I am seeing these recruitment papers for new employees and please don't call me Princess " I reply. "Then what am I supposed to call a person who is dressed like a princess?," He says. I kept on reading their qualifications. "Hey..." he says in a deep voice but this time he wasn't mocking?. "Can I see those papers?" I gave him a look that I was not going to do so. " No, I am not going to do anything. I just want to see what type of people decide to work in your company." I think for a moment  " fine " and give him the papers. After reading some papers He is shocked. " Are you okay?" I worry. " these people are..... not trash, how did you get these people" " Of course they are not. In my firm, it's more talent than position! I requested my HR's to scavenge all of Japan for working spirits, for those who can be an asset is given a choice to work here." I explain it to him. I continue to talk to Dabi about different things, few of the members notice us.

Then Shigaraki enters into the room "where is l/n?"  Toga speaks up "hey Tomura, there she is.." she points at your direction. He walks up to you and notices that... you look really beautiful .you turn your head to face him "Hey Shigaraki, what is it ?" he snaps out of glance. " I saw your designs, you could do better" he states with a smirk. I respond with " Not now grand commander, but later"  I stand up " I have to attend a party whatever you dislike or want to change, write it in a note and I will look into it" without giving him a choice I leave the room and meet up with Benjiro downstairs. We leave for the party.

'Time skip' reaching the party destination

we both reach the destination. Benjiro opens the door for me. It seems quite opulent. I wonder when they got this place. I kept looking around when I saw Rima-san march towards me! She jumps and hugs me... "Oh my god, Y/n! how long has it been? I am so happy that you are here! btw I didn't bail on you'' She exclaims with joy. " sorry, it's just that you don't really come to parties unless it's for business" "yeah, it's been a while but it's fine, it looks like everyone is here even close business associates, big heroes, whatever it is, it must be big! " I observe the party in the corner. RIma-san went to meet people. Just then someone taps on my shoulders I turn around to see my stepmom. She's with my father ."Hey y/n how are you?"My stepmom Aina says with no emotion. I hate her she always puts up a fake face into of us."I'm fine" I tell.

"Everyone, please assemble at the dinner table, Dinner is served!" a man on the small stage informs. Everyone takes their sits and the waiters bought us our food for each one specially. Benjiro opens the food cover lid and there was my favourite food. I feel happy and we all start eating. After everyone finished eating, they all start talking. Today might be a good day, none of our family members is fighting. "Psst y/n" my half brother Yuuma whispers loudly "yeah? what is it?""Which one of our family members invited us? it's not dad for sure but then who?" he questions and I also did not have a clue... Could it be my other siblings? cousins? I am not really that close with them I can say the only sibling who spends time for me is Rima-san.  I think while sipping my f/d (favourite drink).

 I see Rima-san slowly walk on to the stage. She seems nervous, she takes the mic "Hello everyone, I am so glad that everyone from my family to my close friends is here. I am the one who organised the party." Oh at the end she was the one who asked for the party.

"Now you must be thinking about why we are all here the thing is...... that I am getting married!!" MARRIED !!!OMG, why didn't she ever say that she was into someone!! Was it because of the press? I am so happy for her. I hope the man she is marrying is nice and sweet to her. I sip my drink "The man I am marrying is here, please come forward...." I turn my head to the person walking towards my sister........ It's Rikiya Yotsubashi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN... The secret of the party had been revealed! I wonder how Y/n will react to this news? Will everything be alright? stay tuned! Btw the next chapter might take some time to be uploaded...I hope you guys are ok with this story. if you have any constructive criticism please let me know! I will try to improve it!

This is Yanna signing out!