Tuesday, September 1st 2020 (3:21 am - 4:09 am )

3:21 am
Ok idk what to really say, but I'm trying to do an all nighter and it's so hard. I'm actually not supposed to...
But on roblox I have to wait 3 more hours for the shop to renew on farm world so I'm staying up till 6:00.
Also, I guess while I wait I'll tell you about my life.
So we are supposed to get a crested gecko and a ferret. And if your reading this, Have we got that future shaelyn?

_______________________________

Ok, anyways.  Rn bluebelle is missing
We think she is dead but we dont knowm the donkey is missing to... Also, Papaw just passed away recently
.... I miss him. Coronavirus is still going around.  And I'm still in love with colby brock, and the rest of the traphouse. Our tiny house is almost ready! I'm so excited. I hope we get to move into it soon!!!! :)
Now I'm going to play adopt me to trade and build my house and stuff, so cya later I guess. ( 3:25 )

3:44 am
I'm back and turns out it was the most poor server on mother nature green earth. Not helping the fact that I only had 138$ like bruh- What am I gonna build with that? A BRICK?! PIZZA DOUGH?! Like fr doe. ChiLe, AnYwAyS sO. I only build like a frickin stairs thingy and a couch- and ya I'm bad at building. And im poor AFFFFFFFFFFFF. AND FORGOT TO MENTION!!!! Ima go play tower of hell CYAAAAAAAAA!! :>!
( 3:47 am)

4:01
Omg. I hate my life. So my sister is asleep beside me, and I already fell alot. I was so MADDD and then I was about to make it! AND THEN she moved her hand all over my screen in her sleep and made me fall. I'm so mad. In the morning I'm going to beat her up even though I'm weak. Also, my dad moved away. So tomorrow morning he is picking us up and bringing us to Texas. I'm excited!!! Also, I told you about my crested gecko and ferret. Pretty sure if u dont know what that is this would help:

 Pretty sure if u dont know what that is this would help:

That's a ferret

And that's a crested gecko!!! It's so adorable 🥺

Also, I dont have much friends irl. But I do have a ibffl ( internet  best friend for life )
His name is ryan! Omg I love him sm. He is so sweet and kind!!! Like omg I cant explain how much I love him he is the best. Also suki, but she is overdramatic. Like very. Very overdramatic. I'm so bored. Bla BLA BLA bla. I could type forever. I'm actually kind of tired. So I'm gonna prob go to bed. Yeah ima go to sleep. I'll forget about the whole 6:00 roblox thing. Goodnight whoever you are. Sweet dreams :)
(4:06)