𝒯 𝐻 𝑅 𝐸 𝐸

Start from the beginning

"Yes, Saeyoung. He is literally sweating buckets." Saeyoung just ignored Akada, staring at the basketball with childlike wonder. Kagami sweatdropped.

"He is like a child," the tall boy muttered as Akada hummed in agreement. It was silent for a moment until Saeyoung, of course, broke it.

"Oooohhhh!! Akada-san!! Kagami-san!! You should both play against each other!!" he said excitedly, shoving the ball into Akada's hands. "Come on! You need more experience!!" the blonde then looked down at the ball then to Kagami who had a determined look on his face.

"I guess that would be nice," he said, shrugging. An anime irk mark appeared on Kagami's forehead once more.

"DON'T SOUND SO DISINTERESTED ABOUT IT!!!" he roared. Akada just faintly smiled, an innocent look on his face, while Saeyoung giggled at their angry kouhai's expression.

"Meh-" the blonde said dismissively, placing the ball into Kagami's arms. It was lucky that Akada was wearing runners and sportswear already. He had been planning to go to the gym that a close friend of his usually went to until Saeyoung dragged him out to go on a walk.

"I will not loose," Kagami growled as Saeyoung excitedly announced that he was the one who was going to start the game with a count down. The blonde just gave him a closed-eyed smile, having a whole different objective than Kagami.

"Fine by me,"

"Three, two, one, GOOOOO!!!"

...

"I can't believe you let him win!" Saeyoung pouted as the two walked down the hall. It had been the last period before lunch and the two were both making their way to Saeyoung's locker. Akada shrugged.

"I didn't want to win. I had something else in mind which I had achieved." the blonde replied.

"But still!!" Saeyoung whined, placing some books into his locker as Akada patiently waited. Akada didn't really understand the use of lockers. Why use a locker when you could just have everything with you in your bag so you don't have to back and forth? The blonde just shrugged again much to Saeyoung's displeasure.

"Senpai! Akada-senpai!"

"Did you hear that?" Saeyoung asked, looking around for the owner of the voice. Akada nodded, seeing that he had already seen the person who had called out for him before she had even spoken.

"Riko-chan!!" the blonde just watched in amusement as Saeyoung hugged the shorter girl. Aida visibly did not enjoy it and stomped on the poor boy's foot causing the redhead to let go.

"OWWW!!" brushing off the non-existent dirt off her skirt with one hand, her other hand behind her back. She then looked up at Akada.

"Hello, Aida-san," Akada greeted politely, nodding his head. A small blush could be seen on Aida's cheeks as she stuttered out her greetings. Saeyoung wiggled his eyebrows from behind Aida so that she couldn't see. "Is there anything you need?"

"Er," the girl muttered. "I was wondering if you would like to become a member of the basketball club!!"

"I wouldn't have joined practice if I had not wanted to," the blonde said raising a brow. Aida chuckled nervously, her blush darkening.