"I'll ask my parents tomorrow if I can go with Lucy on a trip of a week. Then I'll let you know if they let me go or not, but I need to know when we'll be leaving," I tell him, referring to his proposal to go to New York.

"Alright, bella, if you get the chance to go with me, normally we would be leaving on Saturday. I'll be hoping that they let you go, so I can have my ways with you," he says, and I bet he's smirking. My blush deepens.

"I hope so too," I admit and look down to my naked body. I get up, with the phone pressed to my ear and throw on some shorts and a T-shirt. Then I get back in bed and tell Vincenzo for the last time I should get to sleep.

"I'll call you tomorrow," he says with a promising tone. I hum.

"Okay," I murmur. He laughs softly.

"Alright, I'll hang up now."

"Goodnight," I say sleepily.

"Buona notte," he whispers. With the strength of ending the call, I put my phone on my nightstand and not even a second later, I fall asleep.

° ° °

The next day, I wake up with the sun shining through the curtains. I yawn and stretch my body before I roll over in my bed and look up at the ceiling.

From the corner of my eye, I see my phone lying on my nightstand and all the memories of last night come back rushing into my mind. First, the messages between Vincenzo and I, then the phone-call containing his question of me going with him to New York and then...

I blush a deep red and hide my face in my pillow, even though nobody can see me.

A shy smile forms on my lips when I get up and I walk to the door. I still can't believe what I did yesterday.

I touched myself, while Vincenzo was listening and encouraging me to go on. And I would be lying if I say I didn't like it. Lucy is right, an orgasm really is something amazing. It feels like I'm reborn, and I want to experience it again.

I arrive downstairs and walk to the kitchen, and the smell of scrambled eggs, bacon and waffles fills my nose.

"Good morning," I greet my parents when I enter the room. Two heads turn to me. "Good morning, honey," mom smiles to me. I go over to her and plant a kiss on her cheek. Then I go over to dad and do the same thing.

"Good morning, sweetie," dad says before he turns back to reading the paper.

"You know, no one reads the paper anymore, dad," I tell him as I go over to the fridge to get some milk. He chuckles. "But I'm not no one, honey. I'm John Robertson."

I roll my eyes with my back turned to him, because I know he can't stand it when he sees it.

"I'm surprised they still sell it," I say and grab a glass to pour my milk in. When I have my milk, I take a seat and take a sip. "Just let me read my paper please," he mutters from behind it, and I smile. "As you wish," I say.

Mom places a plate in front of me, dad and then takes a seat herself.

"Now, enjoy your breakfast," she smiles and starts digging into her food.

Halfway through the breakfast, I'm reminded by Vincenzo's request and I wonder how I have to tell my parents.

"So..." I start, and dad looks at me with a questioning look. But by the tone of my voice, they both know I want something.

"What is it that you want this time, Athena?" mom sighs and takes another bite from her waffle.

I clear my throat and send them my sweetest smile, while trying to come up with a good lie. "Well, uhm, Lucy is going on this trip for a week... and she asked me if I could come with her so I was wondering...?"

I don't finish the sentence and do my best to look at them with my puppy eyes.

"Sure," mom says casually, and looks at my dad, "what do you think?"

Dad scratches his jaw. "Yeah, I don't see why not. But to where and when is this trip exactly?"

I bite my lip. "Uhm, just in a city a couple of miles away from our town, we're going to be camping, you know. And Lucy wants to go this Saturday," I say, trying to sound normal and not nervous.

Mom and dad not, oblivious to my nervousness and continue to eat.

"So, it's settled then? I can go with Lucy?" I ask hopeful. "I first need to speak to her mother," mom says and takes a sip from her coffee. All the blood drains from my face, and I know I'm royally screwed.

"W-well, yeah, b-but..."

"No buts, Athena. I need to speak or call with her first, otherwise no camping, young lady," mom says, and I know it's final by the look on her face.

"Yes mom," I mutter. And we continue to eat.

When I'm done, I go upstairs, take my phone and dial Lucy's number.

It rings three times before she picks up.

"What's up, you bitch?"

I smile. "Hi, I need your help with something," I tell her.

° ° °

"So, let me get this clear. You need me to pretend to be my mom and call your parents, so they can discuss some shit about us going to camp outside of town, so you can go on a trip with Chris?" she repeats.

"Yes, but you need to do your best impression. I know you're good with those, otherwise I wouldn't have asked," I tell her.

"You better tell me every fucking detail about your trip with him, understood? You owe me one," she jokes. I smile. "Duuh," I giggle, but it's a lie.

There's no way I'm going to tell her what's going to happen between Vincenzo and I.

If something's going to happen. And I find myself hoping it will.