I draw my finger back, and thrust it back in.

"Oh Vincenzo," I whimper into my phone.

"Are you enjoying yourself, mia cara?"

"Yes," I moan. I hear his grunts and some groaning. "Are you touching yourself too?" I ask gasping, and bite my lip at the pleasure I'm giving myself.

"Yes, Athena," he groans, "I'm wondering how it'd feel like when it's you who's stroking my rock-hard cock with your hands."

I start moving my finger faster, briefly wondering what it would feel like having his cock thrusting in and out of my pussy.

"Oh shit," I mutter, eyes rolling back. I feel something building inside of me, the feeling in the pit of my stomach rising.

It takes over my body, reaching till my toes as I continue to thrust into my pussy, imagining it's Vincenzo's cock that's thrusting in and out of me, the base brushing and stimulating my clit.

"Oh," I moan, my voice trembling. I thrust my hips forward and pretend Vincenzo to be hovering above me, his arms on each side of my head while our hips meet, his member roughly slamming in and out of me.

At the thought of the tip of his cock sliding against my soaked slit to my entrance I lose it.

"Vincenzo," I squeak.

I clench my eyes shut and bite so hard in my lip I'm afraid it might bleed. I take my hand away from my heat and turn my head into my pillow, screaming.

My liquid seeps out, staining the sheets underneath me.

That was... epic. That felt so good. I turn my head, my cheek pressing into the pillow and let out a satisfied sigh.

"Did you come?" Vincenzo's voice asks, bringing me back from my high. I grab my phone and turn off the speaker.

"Yes," I breathe into the phone. "Fuck, I'm almost there," he groans. I hear short grunts coming from him, and he mutters a few curse words – I think – in Italian before he lets out a loud groan. It's actually a turn on hearing him masturbate.

"Merda, just the thought of you sucking my hard cock made me come," he whispers into the phone.

"The thought of you thrusting into my pussy made me come," I whisper teasingly into the phone, shocking us both with my words.

Normally I wouldn't say stuff like this, hell, I wouldn't be doing this in the first place, but Vincenzo makes me... reckless. Like I can take on the world, like nothing can stop me.

"You need to stop saying things like that before I come over to your house, bend you over and fuck you senseless," he breathes into the phone.

"I wouldn't mind," I say with a teasing tone. He chuckles, the sound throaty.

"But I think your parents would."

At the mention of my parents, I realize where I am and what I'm doing. I just got off at the thought of Vincenzo fucking me, and I liked it. I want it to actually happen.

All the blood rushes up to my face, and I'm sure I'm looking like a tomato right now.

I look on the clock on my phone, and my eyes widen at the sight that it's already past 12 PM.

It's then I notice how tired I am and how droopy my eyes are.

"Vincenzo. It's already late," I whisper. "You're right. You should get to sleep, wouldn't want my baby girl have bags under her eyes. You deserve your rest," he says. A yawn leaves my lips, and I reach for my lamp on my nightstand to turn it off.