He began to kiss, suck and bite down Harry's back, running his hands down Harry's body. Harry squirmed under his touch grinding against the bed to try and get enough friction to pleasure himself. Louis moved and straddled Harry's legs holding his hip tightly so he could no longer move

"I didn't tell you that you could do that. Did I princess?" Louis whispered stroking Harry's hair. "S-sorry I didn't mean to" Harry whimpered out "it's okay baby, just don't do it again" Louis said before sitting up and looking at Harry.

"You look so beautiful like this" he said running his hand down Harry's back and bum adding pressure as he brushed over his hole. Harry moaned out loudly, wanting so badly for Louis to just touch him.

"What do you want me to do baby?" Louis asked as he licked over the hole. "Eat me out" Harry demanded so desperate at this point. "Princess, that's not how we ask for it, try again" Louis said softly smirking at how good Harry looked when he was so desperate for his touch.

"Please Daddy, please eat me out" Harry pleaded, Louis almost gave in groaning at the name. "Hmm baby, I don't know do you think you deserve this, after what you did" Louis questioned turning Harry over so they could look at each other.

Harry just nodded "I said I was sorry, so I do deserve it" he whispered out his green eyes staring into Louis' begging for him. "You were a bad boy, I don't know if I should" Louis said. "I'm sorry I promise I'll be a good boy now, I'm very very sorry, please" Harry begged almost crying from the pain of not being touched.

Louis groaned at the sight infront of him and gave in. He moved down and lifted Harry's legs over his shoulders he  started to lick around Harry's hole before he finally pushed his tongue in.

"Louisssss" Harry moaned out he tried to move his hands to pull Louis hair but they were still stuck behind his back tied together with one of Louis suspenders.

Within just a few minutes of Louis doing this Harry was fully screaming "Louis, I'm-I'm gon-gonna"he started trying to get it out in between his heavy breaths. "No! You don't cum until I tell you to" Louis said his hands digging into Harry's hips.

"Pl-please Louis I need to" Harry pleaded. "If you cum, you will be punished" Louis growled. Harry tried to calm himself down but the idea of being punished by Louis just pushed him over the edge. He came all over his stomach and Louis hair, while calling out Louis name.

"I didn't tell you could cum" Louis smirked. "Sorry" he replied with an innocent look in his eyes. "Stand up now" Louis commanded. Harry rushed to stand up but it took a while and he stumbled a bit due to his hands being tied between his back.

"On your knees" Louis commanded. Harry dropped to his knees. "You looks so pretty like this" Louis hummed looking down at Harry as he sat on his knees, his hands tied behind his back, his hair messy and all over the place.

Louis sat himself at the edge of the bed and Harry understand what he was supposed to do, he took Louis in his mouth and started to move up and down. Louis tangled his hands in Harry's curls controlling the speed.

He was deep throating, choking slightly as the tip would hit the back of his throat. He knew that Louis loved this and so did he so he wasn't going to complain. He continued to suck, hollowing his mouth and looking up at Louis.

"Hmm you're doing so well baby" Louis whispered out looking him in the eyes before throwing his head back. He let out a string of moans "fuck Harry" he called out as he came in his mouth. Harry happily swallowed while looking up at Louis with that innocent look that just drives him crazy.

"Hmm everyone thinks you're so innocent, but you at you all tied up and such a cock slut" Louis said pointing down at the ground to where Harry had cum just from sucking Louis. Harry just blushed and looked down at the ground "don't be embarrassed baby, I love that you are such a slut for my cock" Louis said kissing Harry's head.