Chapter two - Butterflies.

Bayley's POV:

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly. Sasha and I were becoming friends already and The rest of my friends really liked her.

They told me I looked way happier after meeting Sasha but I just brushed their comments off.

I went home that day with a smile on my face, not because of Sasha (lies) but, because I was so excited to play basketball again.

Over the summer I had spent a lot of my time with Montez and Bianca, training myself up so I could be prepared for this season.

This season was gonna be the hardest season I've played in my school as Lacey Evans who was captain of our team last year had moved to a different school. This meant I had to go up against someone who knows our team inside out.

When Lacey moved last year, Coach made me captain but, when I met Alexa my performance was slipping.

I remember she'd never want me to go practice until I told her to back off. That was when she allowed me to practice with Bianca but only if Montez tagged along. I didn't mind Montez tagging along at all, in fact he was the first person I came out to in this school.

I do however remember this particularly bad fight Alexa and I had about my friendship with both Bianca and Montez.

Four weeks ago:

"Hey babe" I greet Alexa as I enter her house.
"Hmph" Alexa huffs after I kiss her cheek.
"What's up with you today grumpy?" I ask cupping her cheeks.
"Don't touch me" she says coldly as I back up.
"What? Why?" She lets out a dry laugh and stomps towards me.

Again, I was met with the silent treatment from Alexa. I sighed at how she was acting and went to turn back for the door before she grabs my arm.

"Where are you going?" She asks clearly pissed off.
"Well you clearly don't wanna talk so I'm going to see Ford and Belair" I respond going to leave again.
"But you just got here? You already wanna go and see them? You're hiding something aren't you?" Her questions were flying at me as I buried my face in my hands.

"How many times to I have to tell you, Montez and Bianca are dating, they're not just covering up an affair between me and Bianca" I groan as Alexa glares at me.
"You're a slut, it wouldn't surprise me if you were hooking up with Bianca even if her and Montez are dating" She spits, her voice like venom as she grabs a hold of my shirt.

"Alexa you're insane, I love you and only you" I tell her as I peck her cheek. I was expecting her to calm down and reassure me of her mutual feelings but instead I was met with a harsh slap.
"Go home Bayley, I expect you here first thing tomorrow to take me out on a date to make up for everything you've done to me" she says as a tear rolls down her face.

"O-okay A-Alexa I'll see you in the morning" I tell her, holding my cheek as I leave her house. I needed to end things soon.

Present day.

It was a horrible day for me, Alexa was blowing up my phone all night that night wanting to know where I was. I couldn't take it anymore.

I flopped down on my bed as I remembered all of the horrible fights Alexa and I had over the summer. I was blinded by her and it honestly sucked.

I decided to relax for an hour or so before getting in the shower. I had needed a warm shower all day, it was so nice to just let the warm water wash away all of my stress from the night before.

I get dressed and listen to some music before a knock at the door interrupts me.
'Great' I thought sighing, I had to answer the door since my mother was still at work.

 The way you love meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें