I part my lips from him and throw my head back for what feels like the hundredth time.

"Please Vincenzo," I moan and buck my hips against his. He grasps my hips with his hand, and rubs the tip of his cock against my clit.

I gasp at the feeling, and I think I'm going to faint. "Oh Vincenzo," I breathe out and kiss him again. His tongue enters my mouth again and rubs against mine.

The smashing sound of our lips colliding echoes through the room, and the kiss starts getting rougher.

I feel his tip at my entrance slowly pushing in and then, with a hard thrust, he has—

My eyes shoot open, and I quickly realize that I'm not in some room with Vincenzo lying on a bed stark naked.

But what I didn't expect was Vincenzo to walk into the room with a frown, though it fades to a subtle smirk. I blush a deep red.

He's dressed in only his boxers, and I try my best not to look at his toned stomach and chest.

"Vincenzo? What are you doing here?" I ask confused, and sit up. His smirk widens and he takes a seat on my bed, too close to me. He licks his lips before looking at me in the eyes.

"You see, cara, I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly, I hear a noise coming from the room beside me, and I decided to check on you," he whispers, his face close to mine. I swallow.

"I-I'm fine, you can leave now," I whisper. He pouts his lips.

"Tell me, baby, were you having a bad dream?" he asks and tilts his head to the side. He lifts his hand and brushes his fingers against my collarbone. I shake my head, not wanting him to know that I had a dream about him.

"Are you sure? So why were you making so much noise?"

I feel like my cheeks are on fire. I try to act nonchalant. "I don't know what I was dreaming about," I whisper and look away from his piercing gaze.

Not even a couple of seconds later I feel his fingers gripping my chin, forcing me to look into his eyes. "So, you don't remember moaning my name like you were doing 5 minutes ago?" he asks with his eyes darkening more, if that's even possible.

I gasp, and I feel the heat rushing up to my cheeks. "I-I," I stutter and squeeze my eyes shut in embarrassment. I can feel that he leans his face closer, and his breath is fanning my neck. "What was I doing to you, Athena?" he asks me in a low voice, and I clench my thighs at the sound of my name rolling off his tongue.

"What was I doing to you that caused those angelic moans to leave your precious lips?"

He places a soft kiss in my neck. My breath hitches, and I close my eyes for a second before opening them again.

"Vincenzo, I--"

"No, gattina, you don't get to push me away now. I want to know what I did to you in that beautiful dream," he grunts, and climbs on top of the bed.

I gasp as he makes a sudden movement, pinning me underneath him, with my hands beside my head and his legs over mine. I bite back a moan when I feel something hard press against my crotch.

My eyes widen, and I look up to him, to see him smirking down at me.

He lazily thrusts his hips forward, making his cock connect with my throbbing heat.

"You like that, huh?" he asks, and rolls his hips against mine.

I press my lips together to bite back the moan that wants to leave my mouth.

His head comes down, and pecks my lips. "Was I doing this to you?" he asks and starts grinding into me, while peppering kisses up and down my neck.

His cock slides against my pussy, and the only thing that separates us are my panties and his boxers. He buries his head in my neck and his hands slide down to open my bathrobe, revealing my lingerie. He lifts his head and his hungry eyes give my body a once over.

"Athena, I plan on waiting for the right time, but right now I really have to contain myself from ripping that tempting thong off your pussy and slam right into you. You're so innocent, and it makes me want to do it even more," he rasps out, and his hands wrap around my waist. I close my eyes, and try to fight against my feelings. I'm trying so hard to not give in, but it's impossible.

I know that it's wrong, but my hands wrap around his neck and I bring his lips to mine, wanting to taste him, like in my dream.

I spread my legs willingly, not wanting to resist any longer for now and I welcome his member. His hold on my waist gets tighter and he groans.

"Such a good girl," he groans and his mouth travels down to my jaw, then to that place behind me ear.

He slightly bites in my earlobe, and my eyes roll back.

"Did I do this to you?" he whispers in my ear, and squeezes my breast through my bra.

"Or this?"

His hand disappears in my thong, and his fingers part my lower lips. "Oh, Vincenzo," I moan and bury the right side of my face in the pillow.

His hand closes around the fine piece of clothing, and rips it off my body.

But I don't care that it's the second one that he tore apart, what I really care about is the feeling he's giving me, riding his cock against my bare pussy and playing with my breast while he's sucking on my neck. The outlines of his cock through his boxers tease me, and the tip of his cock is nudging my clit, just like in my dream.

"Oh, Vincenzo, just like that," I whisper in his ear and push his head up to kiss me. "You liked that, didn't you? Did I do that to you?" he grunts against my lips. I nod.

"Please, don't stop," I moan and part my lips. His tongue enters my mouth, and his hand that played with my breasts slides down to hold my hips as he drives into me. His cock rubs against me, hitting all the right places and going over my clit. I start lifting my hips, meeting his in the process.

A moan leaves our lips, and his movements start getting faster. I wrap my legs around his waist and start moving my hips with his. His hand goes from my hips to my ass-cheek, squeezing it. Our kiss is getting sloppier, our lips are smashing together. His teeth sink in my lower lip, pulling on it before he lets it go.

His mouth travels back down, to my neck and he starts licking up and down, grunting and groaning as our crotches collide. My belly starts to constrict, and I feel something building inside me. I can even feel it in my toes, and I throw my head back.

Vincenzo's head moves up, and he gives me a long, toe curling and hair fisting kiss, as he continues to grind against me at a rough pace. His cock slides over my clit, and I think I can see stars.

"I think I'm going to—" I gasp and don't get to finish my sentence as a wave of pure pleasure washes over me. I have to bite in Vincenzo's shoulder to muffle my scream, and I'm pretty sure my hands are doing a good job of ripping his hair off.

Vincenzo continues to grind against me, before I hear him groan and sack against me. I feel a warm liquid seep through his boxers, and he lets out a sigh before he lifts himself off of me and lays next to me.

"That was... amazing," he says and rakes a hand through his hair.

"It was," I say to our surprise. Because it was amazing, it was something I can't even describe. From the corner of my eye, I can see him smirking.

I feel a strong arm wrap around me, and I'm being pulled against a hard chest. "I think it's for the best if you leave," I say quietly. I feel a kiss against the back of my neck.

"And I think it's for the best if I stay, in case you have another wet dream of me, I'll be there to make them come true," he whispers in my ear, and bites in my earlobe. I blush a deep red, and close my eyes, so ready to welcome sleep.

"Buona notte, tesoro."

But as I slowly start falling asleep, I can feel regret starting to seep in, and I find myself wishing that none of this would've happened, because that would make me a bad person and girlfriend for Chris.

But I know I'm lying to myself.