CAMERON BRODEUR??

REQUESTED BY ashleysilly23
.

.

.

.

YOUR POV

I sat on my couch bored out of my mind. My family was out and well I'm lazy and I couldn't be bothered to leave the house....

The sudden sound of my phone getting a notification caught my attention. I picked up my phone and saw I had a notification from TJ.

•••

TJ
Y/nnnn

Y/n
Tjjjjjjj

TJ
Can we come over we're bored

Y/n
We? Who's we?

TJ
You know just, eden, Cameron, Aidan and I

Y/n
Uhhh I guess

TJ
Yay!! Well be over in 10 ish

•••

10 minutes later I heard the sound of someone knocking on the door. I got up and opened the door letting my four friends into my house.

"So why'd you want to come to my house?"I asked

"You're house is interesting"Cameron shrugged.

I frowned my eyebrows. "Fair enough, I guess"

"So what do you want to do?"I asked sitting back down on my couch.

"We could go down to that park at the end of the street"eden suggested

We all agreed and began to walk to the park. As I was walking I heard someone run up so they were walking next to me

"Hey y/n"I turned to look at Cameron

"Hey cam"I smiled

"I uh really like your necklace it's very pretty"he smiled

I looked down at the necklace my grandmother gave me "thank you"

When we got of the park TJ, Eden and I walked over to a large oak tree and sat down. Cameron and Aiden went straight to the playground. They were acting like children it was kinda funny.

"Hey y/n! hop on the swing and I'll push you"Aiden yelled.

I shrugged. why not. I got off the ground and walked over to the swings. I got on and Aiden immediately began to push me.

I let a few giggles escape my lips. He began to push me higher. I griped tighter onto the chain. As I got higher I caught a glimpse of Cameron. He looked upset which was weird because he had been acting fine just before.

After Aiden stopped pushing me I got off the swing and walked over to Cameron.

"Are you ok cam?"I asked

"I'm fine"he snapped then walked off. I jolted slightly due to his tone.

"What was that about?"I muttered quietly to myself.

"Hey do you know what's wrong with Cameron?"I asked walking over to TJ and Eden.

"Isn't it obviously"Eden said raising an eyebrow

"He obviously likes you and is jealous because Aidan likes you too"TJ said

I frowned my eyebrows. I'm too oblivious when it comes to this stuff.

"Really?"

"Yeah, and it's quite obvious that you don't know what you're feeling"TJ said

"What?!"

They both raised an eyebrow. I sighed

"Fine, I'm confused! On one hand my mind is telling me who I like on the other my heart is telling me the other"I said

"I think to make things easier, go with the one that's feels stronger"TJ said. I guess that kinda worked. I thought for a second attempting to figure out which feeling was stronger.

"I think I know which feeling is stronger"I said. My heart was stronger. Although my mind was still protesting I knew I had to go with my heart.

I ran towards the path way the lead out of the park. I looked around the corner and saw Cameron sitting on a bench.

"Hey"I said softly standing in front of him. He looked up at me with soft eyes.

"I think I know what's going on"I said sitting down next to him

"You do?"

I nodded "and I think Aidans and great guy, but I don't feel that way towards him, I knew I had to follow my heart"

"What do you mean?"he asked. His attitude had lightened up.

"I like you Cameron"I smiled. Cameron's cheeks went a light shade of pink.

He suddenly pressed his lips against mine. His lips were soft. The kiss was gentle but felt amazing!

I definitely made the right choice.

.

.

.

.
A/N
I'm so sorry this is really bad...I tried I'm not the best writing but I hope you did enjoy reading this :) that's all I've gotta say BYE!!!