𝖔. the prince of heaven comes to the human world

Start from the beginning

"there is no need for that!" kaien says, waving his hands frantically in a 'no' motion.

kaien notices cassian whose eyes like gold stuck out. he smiled at him.

"isn't this amaterasu's boy?" kaien guesses.

"yes, he is." soren answers. "say hello to kaien, young prince."

cassian immediately bows a perfect 90° angle. "my name is cassian. it is a pleasure to meet you, mister kaien."

"he grew since i last saw him!" kaien recalls.

"he is only 700 years old." soren says. "but he's growing everyday."

kaien motions them to his desk. as he sat on the other end, soren and cassian sat on the other.

"what can i do to earn the honor of being greeted by such esteemed guests?" kaien asks.

"the young prince has never visited the mortal realm before and it would mean a lot if we can stay here for a few days." soren explains, thinking about his salary.

"amaterasu will cut off your salary." kaien says cheekily.

"i know." soren cries. "but if its the way to make the young prince happy, that i willingly will risk it."

though hopefully her majesty haves mercy, soren thought.

"of course you can stay here." kaien smiles. "i remember amaterasu built a home close to this academy. i can take you there. i do hope it is to your liking."

"anything will do, mister kaien!" cassian says cheerfully. "as long as i am with soren, i am happy to go anywhere!"

"young prince..." soren cries at his passionate speech.

with the flick of his wrist, cassian made flowers bloom surrounding the house

with the flick of his wrist, cassian made flowers bloom surrounding the house. he loved the scent of roses and the green flora.

"look! the house is big!" cassian exclaims. "is it true to mother really built it?"

"i don't doubt kaien sama's words, young prince." soren tells him. "surely it is."

as soren approached the house, he immediately noticed that a barrier was put up surrounding the large home. as an immortal himself, he lightly grazed the barrier and noticed the seal of the imperial family was on it.

that seal belongs to the imperial family... not to mention that this barrier is strong. it must be her highness's. we need to be-

cassian walked right through it as he rushed to the doors of the house.

"y-young master!" soren babbles. "your mother put that barrier up. she can know if anyone have entered!"

"i have dispelled my mother's barrier." cassian replies to the startled soren. "i don't want to be stuck running around the palace. i am her son so i can do this."

soren made cassian stay behind him as he opened the doors to the large home as a precautionary measure. the house might have looked unkempt but the interior was stunningly in tact. not a single cobweb nor signs of infestation. the flowers in the renaissance vases was still beautifully in bloom and the water that filled the vase was clean.

"the house is bigger on the inside!" cassian cheers as he rushes inside the house to explore.

night falls.

soren changed cassian into his sleepwear and stayed until he fell asleep.

"have pleasant dreams, young prince." soren says softly.

soren quietly gets up and leaves. the blue-haired gentleman escaped to his room located next to the sleeping prince's. he opened the window as a blue bird flew in.

"tell her highness that the young prince and i will be staying a few days in the west sea palace. also remember to tell hayato to cover for us as well."

the blue bird, whom was a celestial messenger in disguise, chirped as it began to take flight. it soared high above the trees then disappeared into the white flurry clouds.

Unedited.