"YOU ACTUALLY CARE!!"

"Of course I'd care..." the blonde said softly. "What exactly happened to you, Saeyoung-chan?"

[ 𝐀 𝐅 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒 𝐂 𝐇 𝐎 𝐎 𝐋 ]

     "What a mini-game?" the dark brown haired first year, who Akada didn't know the name of, asked after Coach Aida made an announcement.

"I can't believe we are playing against are senpai's already..." the first-year with a shaved head muttered.

"Do you remember their record from last year they told us about during our first meeting?" the dark brown haired boy asked. "They went to the finals in just their first year."

"Are you serious?" said shaved head in complete disbelief.

"That's not normal!" another first-year remarked.

"Their's nothing to be afraid of. It's always better to have stronger opponents than weaker ones." Kagami butt in.

"And we also have Akada-senpai with us," the dark-brown haired boy added, glancing at the tall blonde who was sitting on a bench beside the shorter redhead. Akada was helping Saeyoung with his English homework, seeing that he actually struggled with it.

"He's a third-year, so he must be really good!"

"Yeah!"

"It looks like your kouhai's are setting a high bar for you, Akada-san~" the redhead said as he finished translating sentence number twenty-two, only one third through his homework. Akada gave a noncommital hum of disapproval.

"Well, they shouldn't expect much seeing as that I have never played basketball competitively before. Nor do I actually plan to play today. I have something else in mind." Saeyoung nodded but then froze a few seconds later, dropping his led pencil in realization of what his taller friend had said.

"WHATT??" the redhead screeched catching the attention of the others in the gym, looking at the green-eyed blonde with wide eyes. "I- I thought- what-" Akada just shrugged.

"Saeyoung, would you quiet down?!" Aida shrieked at the poor redhead who just fearfully nodded, shutting mouth. He still hadn't gotten over the fact that 'his precious Riko-chan' had hit him. Multiple times. In the- er- *gestures downwards* parts...

"And Akada-senpai!! Go join the first-years!"

"Yes, ma'am," the blonde muttered under his breath much to Saeyoung's dismay. Akada then made his way over to the first-years who, except Kuroko who stared at him with a blank face which Akada couldn't read and Kagami who looked a bit threatened by the blonde's presence, were staring at him with much hope and respect. Oh how he'd hate to crush their fantasies...

"Akada-senpai, you have a lot of experience, right?" the shaved head kid asked. Akada blinked. Welp-

"No." it was silent for a moment.

"WHATTTTT??!?!?!?!" his four kouhai's shrieked in shock, minus Kuroko who didn't really care.

"But y-you're a third-year-" the dark brown-haired kid muttered. The blonde just shrugged again.