"So she's still smoking and totally loves to be in control!" Tony said. "Plus she loves seeing people lose control because of her." Thor said.

"No she could be a bottom!" Bruce and Clint said.

"Top!"

"Bottom!"

"Guys!"

It was Peter who finally spoke up. After being silent in thought for a while he said.

"What if they aren't either? Can they be both?" He asked and Tony scoffed.

"Of course they can't."

"Actually Boss, a switch can be defined as someone who enjoys being both a top and a bottom." Jarvis explained and Peter laughed in triumph.

"See! They're switches!"

"Who are switches?" Y/N asked as she walked through the door covered in dirt and grime from the mission. Vision sighed as he floated off to go rest.

"No one." Tony said. Everyone went silent until Bruce spoke up.

"Sorry this is just infuriating and I'm getting angry. I know this is blunt but take it with a grain of salt, who's top and bottom in your relationship?" Bruce cringed as he asked and Y/N couldn't help but laugh.

"That's a good question but I think I'll get in trouble if I answer that." Y/N said and Thor laughed. "Ha you are a bottom." He said and Y/N scoffed.

"No I never said that." Y/N defended. "Said what?" Natasha asked as her and Wanda made an entrance.

"Oh shit." Clint murmured and Natasha winked at him. "Hey everyone." She said before walking over and kissing Y/N's cheek.

"Hey." Y/N said. "Hey, you stink." Natasha answered and Y/N punched her arm. "So do you."

"Whatever. So what are we arguing about?" Natasha asked. "Who's top and bottom?!" Bruce said angrily.

"Hey hey calm down it's not a big deal." Natasha said quickly. "Wait I'm sorry what?" She asked shocked as she looked around.

"I know I'm sorry I'm just getting frustrated. I don't like arguments. We can't decide who's the top and bottom between you and Y/N." Bruce explained and Natasha frowned as she turned back to Y/N.

"Tony?" She turned to him and glared. He held up his hands. "Hey it was a simple question don't get all riled up." He said.

Y/N walked over and sat. "Yeah just play along." Y/N told Natasha and she smiled.

"Fine what did you guys say?" She asked.

"Thor and I say Nat's the top and Bruce and Clint say Nat's the bottom and Peter says you're both switches. And I guess Wanda's undecided and Steve left." Tony explained and Wanda just laughed as she left too.

"I just want to shower." She said before leaving.

Natasha turned to Peter and her jaw dropped. "Jesus he's like 12." She said and Peter glared at her. "No I'm not."

Natasha sighed. "Well whatever, Y/N is clearly the bottom." She said and Y/N gasped as Thor and Tony cheered.

"Hell no I'm not." Y/N said quickly as she stood up and walked over to Natasha.

"Um duh. You clearly know you are you're just denying it." Natasha teased and Y/N smirked.

"Oh yeah then why don't you tell everyone about last night? Hmm?" Y/N husked and everyone's jaws dropped as the Black Widow blushed.

"Oh my god Natasha's blushing!" Peter yelled and everyone chuckled and gasped. "Shut up! You're like 6!" She yelled and Peter moped as he shot her a death glare.

"Hold on what happened last night?" Tony laughed loudly and Natasha punched him in the arm.

"Nothing." She said as she huffed. Y/N smiled as she side hugged Natasha.

"Don't be embarrassed. I'm sorry." Y/N said. "You'll regret embarrassing me later." Natasha smirked and Y/N gulped.

"Wait a minute I'm lost? Nat is a top?" Thor asked.

"I do what I want." She winked and everyone just yelled and booed as Peter pumped a fist in the air.

"See she likes both!" He said triumphantly.

Natasha chuckled as Y/N laughed too.

"Maybe we should start listening to the kid more. He's actually not wrong." Nat said as she ruffled his hair. He smiled as he swatted her hand away.

"Thank you!" Peter said.

"Well I am throughly done with sharing my sex life for one night, I'm going to shower." Y/N said good night.

"Wait for Natasha! And email those details from last night!" Tony called and Natasha held up her middle finger before leaving behind Y/N.

"You guys are so immature." Clint chuckled and everyone eventually followed suit and went to bed.