Coincidence or Fate? (1/?)

Start from the beginning

SinB's POV
I turn around and get up from my seat as soon as I heard the door is being opened. There you are. I found a young, tall, slender, and gorgeous woman with some papers on her hand. She is smiling at me. "Hey, Ms. Hwang. Nice to meet you." She said excitedly before offering a hand shake. I accept it immediately with mixed feeling. "Ahh, Ne.. Hello, Ms. Im. Nice to meet you too." I said awkwardly. She chuckled a little before sitting on the chair in front of me. She sits there, looking at me with her bright expression on her face. She didn't say anything, only smiling at me. Errrr~ It's kinda uncomfortable. Then, I heard she is chuckling for the second times. "No need to be nervous, dear. We're only going to talk about your background profile. I won't ask you to finish a math question or something complicated." She said calmly before smiling again. I exhale before smiling back at her. "So, can you introduce yourself?" She asked and I nodded. I start introducing myself, my family, and everything that needed. She only nodded and keep that bright smile on her face. Sometimes, she would ask me some question that related to my life and the job that I applied. After talking for some minutes, finally I can relax myself. I can talk comfortably to her. She is really a nice person indeed. We are talking like we have known each other for a long time. "So, SinB-ssi!" She said after we finished our discussion and she finished checking her paper. She look at me with a serious face. I gulp. Am I failed? "Ne!" I answered nervously. "When are you ready to start working here?" She said before smiling brightly. "Ne?" I said unknowingly. She is laughing all of sudden. I'm confused, I'm lost. Am I hearing it right? "You're so funny, SinB-ah!" She said before laughing again. I pouted a little. "Okay, stop it!" She said and stopped laughing. "So?" She asked. "So?" I asked back. What's with that 'so'? "OMG! Can't you stop to be so funny?" She asked before laughing a little. "SinB-ah, I asked you when you are ready to start working here. So, your answer is?" She explained and asked again. I widened my eyes. I can't believe what I heard. "Am I really hired here?" I asked innocently. She only nodded to answer me. "OMG!" I squealed happily. "Thank you so much, unnie!" I said excitedly. Oh, right! we are agree to be comfortable with each other. She allows me to call her 'Unnie'. "So, when will you start working here?" She asked again. I think for a while. I tilted my head a little. "Next week?" I answered her with a question. "Okay! Next week it is!" She said before getting up from her seat. I follow her action. "Welcome to our company, SinB-ah!" She said before offering another handshake. I accept it and smile at her. "Thank you, unnie. Thanks for giving me a chance to join with this company." I said and she nodded. We walk leaving the meeting room to the elevator. She escorts me there. While we are walking, I heard someone shouting not far from our position. We stopped for a while before turning around to the source of that sound. I could see a back of tall woman and a man in front of her that lower down his head. "Are you a newbie here? You're a Senior Manager but you gave me such a document? Are you fucking kidding me?" She shouted loudly to that man while pointing at the paper on her hand angrily. Wow! She is so scary. Is she the boss here? "Sorry for the commotion, SinB-ah." Nana unnie said apologetically. Yeah, she lets me to call her by her nickname too. I turn around to face her. "Is she the boss here?" I asked nervously. It will be scary to work here if the boss is like that. Unfortunately, Nana unnie nodded her head. I gulp and seems like she got my response. "Are you afraid?" She asked and I nodded weakly. "Don't be. She is the greatest boss that I ever met." She said before facing her boss again. I was confused by her answer. I follow her action and face the crowd over there. "She is Ms. Kim, our new CEO. Her father is the Chairman of this company. But, since he is busy with the branch office outside the country, he let his daughter to take over this company." She explained. "She is younger than me, yet her passion in work isn't a joke. She could do everything, like everything. She is very independent and really professional in her work. Even though she's fairly new, but she could catch up with us quickly. She won't ask for our help, if she could do it by herself. Once she asked for help, that means she believes in that person and wants that person to improve themselves more. You can see, that man is a Senior Manager here. But his reputation isn't great in front of the juniors. He is so bossy and a little bit touchy with female employees. I hate the second part. Hahahaha." She said before laughing. I keep my mouth shut for now. I think she hasn't finished her story yet. "He often claims his juniors' works as his, so the higher would think if he is the greatest employee. Luckily, our new CEO isn't that easy to be fooled. She is really sharp and smart. I don't know the detail, but I heard if she asked that Manager to handle a project but at the same time made his subordinates busy with another works. I really like her. Many of us do. She is our boss, but she could be our friend too. You won't see her shouting like that if you do your job nicely. You won't find a nice boss like her at another company." She explained a long story. Wow. She is smiling at me. "You must be wonder how could I be this talkative to a newbie, right?" She asked and I nodded. "It's because I want you to adjust well here. Our boss said when you could understand the circumstance around you, you'll work diligently without wondering what's going on or what kind of person your office mates are." She said admiringly. We continue talking about the boss of this company while walking to the elevator again. I think our boss is really a great person. "Seems like you know her well, Unnie." I said as soon as we are in front of the elevator door. My words make her chuckled again. "She is like you, easy to be read!" She said and winked at me. Few seconds later, the elevator door is opened. We bid our goodbye before I went inside the elevator. I said thank you before the door is closed again. I think this company is perfect for me! I need to tell Juyeon about this good news. I smile until the elevator reach the first floor. When the door is opened, I get out and I walk away from the building before heading to the parking area. I get inside my car and drive away.