DANTE ALBIDONE

I'm back!!!! (More on that at the end of the chapter)

.

.

.
AFTER BEING AWAY from your boyfriend for 7 months you were finally seeing him again. You were part of an exchange program at school which was why you were away from Dante for so long.

You arrive at the airport alone. You knew your parents were going to be here and of course you were excited to see them but Dante mention he was going to come along and that may or may not be the thing you are most excited about.....

After going threw customs and all that you saw your parents. You ran up to them and hugged them. You suddenly stopped when you noticed Dante wasn't there. "Where's Dante?"you asked

"He uh-didn't show up"your dad said.

"Oh..."you felt as though you were going to cry but you told yourself you weren't gonna cry anymore after your last relationship. You hadn't seen your boyfriend in 7 month and he didn't even show up to see you. So many thoughts rush threw your mind.

What if he moved on? What if he got bored of me?

"Let's get you home, we brought your favourite ice cream"your mum smiled. That cheered you up slightly.

You arrive home and placed your suitcases down near the front door. You immediately went to your room bc after 7 months you were really, really missing your bed.

You opened the door and was immediately pulled into a tight hug.

"Shit"you said shocked slightly but hugged back, you then suddenly realised how much he hurt you by not showing up at the airport when he said he would. You moved away from him much to his dismay.

"Why weren't you at the airport? You said you were gonna be there, then my dad said you just didn't show up, I thought that you had gotten bored of me"you said letting a few tears fall down your cheek.

Dante noticed this and felt terrible "I would never get bored of you"he said pulling you in for a hug. Your head was pressed lightly to his chest enough for you to here is heart beat.

"Then why didn't you come?"you asked softly

"My parents left early for work, they were supposed to take me to the airport, I then tried to get a Uber but non of them would drive that far, so I called your mum and asked if I could surprise you here"he said.

You hugged him tighter knowing the reason why he didn't come. "I love you y/n"your eyes widened.

You had never heard him say that to you. Of course he said it over text but never in person. It just felt different to hear him say it.

"I love you too Dante"you smiled. He lifted your chin up gently and placed a soft kiss on your lips.

"I'm so glade you're back"Dante smiled

"Me too"

.

.

.

.
A/n
so I'm back!! Well at this moment I think I am. I've been kinda bored lately even though I have all my assignment due.....anyways, I might be writing more images bc I've been getting more into writing. So for now I'm back!!! Also sorry this is so short....