Eric Forman's Basement // meeting

Start from the beginning

"She's hot!" Some guy with a tank top and jeans yelled coming down the stairs with Eric.
Eric handed me a box of tissues and a red popsicle This pretty but bratty girl screamed "Michael!"

The continued bickering but I just sat there blowing my nose.
They were interrupted when a guy with curly hair and sunglasses on inside sarcastically said "Welcome to the circle" and chuckled

C A M R Y N 💛

I felt so nervous going back to point place

I felt so nervous going back to point place. I never felt like I belonged there because I would always have to leave again. Don't get me wrong I love my mother but it was never the ideal thing to have to move from place to place for me. I missed Donna and my father. He was the silliest most love able person you could meet and Donna... she was so beautiful and her life at point place with all her friends seemed perfect and unimaginable. She told me stories about what it was like being in "the circle." It sounded really special to her too. I was definitely jealous of her for that. I wanted to be apart of the circle just like her.

I stood at the front door with baggage in my sweaty shaking hands. I knocked lightly on the door and instantly it swung open. There was my father standing there with open arms for me to be in. We stood there hugging for a moment and I pulled away eyeing his weird new hair.

"Do you like the hair? It's a perm." He said excited.

"Yeah dad. Looks... groovy!" I said as I turned to meet face to face with my sister I haven't seen in so long of a time. She still had the same vibrant red hair as me. She probably didn't get bullied for hers though.

"Oh Camryn, I missed you!" Donna shouted.

"I missed you too. So much." I softly said as I held her tightly.
She pulled away and I could see she was excited about something.

"Wait...what are you hiding!?" I yelled excited to hear the news though.

"I have a boyfriend! He lives right over there" She pointed to the house passed the bushes "Remember Eric Forman?"

"Oh yes, of coarse I do! You were always much much bigger than him and you too always had a crush on each other." I chuckled and pushed Donna's shoulder.

She laughed and grabbed my hand.
"Do you wanna go see how he is now?"

I nodded my head.

I was finally going to be in Eric Forman's basement. Just like the sister I looked up to for all these years.

We met at the door of the basement and she quickly stated "Just ignore the Star Wars stuff in the basement please. He's such a nerd for that stuff."
I laughed as she opened the door.

I was greeted with familiar faces that I used to see when I was little. She's been friends with most of these kids forever.

I met eyes with one of her friends. I think she said his name was Hyde. He was the damaged bad boy that I used to have a crush on when I was little and now... well he's definitely attractive.
Our gaze was broken when someone interrupted.

"Are you gonna introduce us or what?" Some guy that had been sitting on the couch eating candy got up and said to Donna. "Hello foxy lady!" 😏 He said as he wiped his mouth of chocolate.
Yeah. That must have been Fez, the lonely foreigner who only eats candy.

"This is my sister, Camryn, but sorry boys I'm sure she already has a boyfriend." Donna presented.

The boys sighed.

"No. No I don't have a boyfriend actually. Never have." I said shyly.

I caught glances with Hyde again and blushed.
He grabbed my hand and chuckled
"Well Camryn, welcome to the circle also!" He sat up and directed me to his seat.

"What do you mean, 'alsooo' Hyde?" Kelso copied and "why are you giving her YOUR seat?" He made fun.

"You haven't met Jayla dude?" He said as he called her name.
A girl I haven't met before compared to most of her friends walked down the steps. She was sooo pretty. Her makeup was a bit smudged and it seemed she just got finished crying.

A bald man came down the stairs too ... I could recognize his grumpiness from anywhere. It's was good old Red Forman. He was with his wife Kitty. Her laugh was something you could never forget. Red sighed and grumbled "Eric. Why is there more dumb asses in my house?"

"Well... I kinda hit Jayla's cat. By accident of course and I think Camryn's staying in point place for a little with Donna." Eric said with an awkward smile and a shrug.
"Why would you wanna hang out with these dumb asses?" Red asked but honestly I couldn't tell if he was serious or joking.
"Red Forman!" Kitty squealed with another anxious laugh.
Kitty sat down cookies on the table and left with Red to go to the kitchen.
I was picking at some of Kitty's delicious cookies. (Which I definitely missed from her talented skills on making food) and I was tapped on the shoulder. I turned and faced Hyde who seemed nervous.

"Hy..Hyde. Are you alright?" I said
"Yeah. I just... wanted to check to see how you are liking everyone around here." Hyde stuttered
"Yeah. Everyone is great." I said happily
"Have you talked to Jayla yet?" He asked
"Not yet. I haven't really gotten the chance to." I said
"Well it's probably because you are getting fat on cookies." Hyde chuckled and snatched the cookie from my hand and held it up high.
"Hydeee!! Give me it back! I'm starving from the trip!" I yelled.
He held it up even higher.
"Pleasee! It's the last one!" I anxiously said.
He pulled me closer to him and put the cookie in my mouth. Everyone stared at us for a second and then he lightly pushed me away.
"Alright! Well have fun talking to her man I heard that she just lost her cat!" He laughed and I just stared at him.
So weird.

Jayla and I talked for a bit and I found out that she had been their neighbor for all these years. I guess she didn't really fit in at point place just like me. I knew we would get along.