Xylo x maina x davis

Requested by myself btw mania and davis are still together now let's begin.

Davis pov

I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT DUMB IDOT. I mean I think him, Mania and I have all gotten closer. But I need to stop thinking about him I mean I'm with Mania for god sake and I dont want to ruin what we have...
I still like mania alot but i also like xylo UGH why dose this have to be so complicated. Unless... nah they would both kill me not to imagine the rumors that would spread...
Maybe I should talk to mania I always feel better when I talk to her.

No ones pov ( m for mania x for xylo and d for davis)

Davis was walking to mania cabin only to find xylo and mania at the stables.

M:are you sure telling him is a good idea

X:of course I mean what's the worst that's gonna happen he picks just you and I'm fine with that I just want to know how he feels.

M:ughhhhh why do our lives have to be soooooo complicated

X:because were demigods now come on let's go talk to him

D: talk to who?

Davis didn't think he wanted to know the awnser did nethire of them like him? But littel did he know they both liked each other and him.

X: you actually

At this point mania was a building mess hiding behind xylo.

X: you see davis we both like you and um

D: I'm not going to choose if that's what you want me to do.

M:you dont have to you um see we um wanted to um

X: to both date you dose that makes since

D:yes it dose

davis then kissed both of them.

"thre-". Davis was going to jokingly say befor he got slapped by both of them.

D:HEY THAT HURT

"Good" they both said while mania giggled.

~the end~