Para La Baby

To tell you the truth, I have no idea how this happened but somehow by God's will, I was sandwiched between the Camacho brothers. I was on my knees, on a carpet ground with Richard's hard cock in one hand and in the other Yashua's. I licked Yashua's tip and sunk down on him as I massaged Richard. I alternated between both dicks making sure I didn't keep one dick in my mouth for too long. Two different hands explored my body. I moaned out as two different hands landed on my breasts and massaged. Yasuha tugged on my nipple as Richard tugged, a pool flooded between my thighs. The two men grew tired of just my mouth, so I climbed up on the couch and got on all fours. Richard aligned himself with my soaked slit as I grabbed Yashua's hard dick and massaged. Richard grabbed my waist as he balanced one foot on the ground and a knee on the cushion. Without warning, Richard rammed right into make setting a rough and fast pace, and he tightened his grip around my waist. I bounced back and forth, distracted by the moment until Yashua tapped my face with his member. I licked up his length and encircled his tip. I relaxed my jaw and wedged Yashuas dick deep in my mouth. He grabbed my hair and made a makeshift ponytail as my nose was pressed against his abdomen. I gagged around Yashua, as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Such a good girl" Yashua would coo seeing the mascara run down my face

My body shook back and forth because of Richard as I came up for air. Slobbering all over Yashua, before sinking back down for more. I gagged around Yashua again letting my face squish into his abdomen. I felt a sting come from my ass that turned over to a sweetness as Richard let go of my waist with one hand and smacked my ass. I pulled out of Yashua, letting a moan out as I massaged him, and quickly went back to bobbing.

"My turn" Yashua grunted as he pulled himself out of my mouth letting the strings of drool drop to the floor.

Richard pulled out from behind me and I turned around crawling over to Richards member. I licked up the length tasting my juices that encoated his penis. Yashua hungrily slapped my ass watching my flesh jiggle and rammed himself inside me. I moaned out on Richard's flesh as Yashua stretch me out in a different manner. Like his brother, he set a fast and rough pace pushing me back and forth with his force. I sunk down on Richard hungrily, letting my jaw relax as I buried him deep into my mouth. I gagged around him for as long as I could, letting new tears form around my eyes. When I couldn't take it anymore I came back up for air, panting I massaged his member and licked around it until I could bob my head on him again. Yashua pulled out and helped me stand up, as I detached myself from Richard. Yashua bent me over and I grabbed Richards thighs for balance as Yashua penetrated my other hole. I resunk down on Richard as both men thrusted into me. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as flesh smacked against my holes.

"Yo stand her up" Richard groaned as he pulled out of me

"Fuck off I'm not done" Yashua argued

"Bro I wanna hit the other hole" Richard snarled as he pulled me up pulling one of my legs over his shoulder.

Both men realigned themselves and inserted themselves inside me. They kept the pace slow at first, letting me adjust to the double penetration. Both men fought for my attention, kissing my lips and neck sending me into a fit of moans. As the pace quickened, a knot formed in my stomach. I was ready to see the stars and Yashua's thrusts turned sloppy and Richard began to fight his bodily urges. Yashua was the first to pull out, massaging his shaft against my ass and released. The warm fluid hit my lower back, and I lost control, releasing around Richard. If I wasn't being held up, I would have fallen over from the over stimulation. My walls gripping onto Richard made him lose control and he released inside me. He gently took my leg off his shoulder and groaned

"Damn baby that was hot"