The two of them look around at what room they're in but it really wasn't a room. It looked like some kind of throne room. It was all covered with titanium steel, even the floor was made out of titanium steel too.

There were four openings in each corner of the room that could probably be use for robots to fly out or fly back in. A steel throne, built into the floor, was seen at the very back of the room not far from one of the openings and some steps leading up to the throne too. Nothing else out of the ordinary, except when they went to the edge of one of the openings they were surprise at the scenery of what they saw.

Out in the distance are snowy mountains covered in thick snow with snow falling from the sky that form like a blizzard. The tips of the mountains were like snow but instead thick layers of ice covering up the mountain top completely along what look like a steep drop from the mountain tops below to what look like more mountains.

Where in Mobius name were they?

Clapping sounds are suddenly heard from the middle of the throne room and they seem to be clapping rapidly in applaud.

Over by the throne, a robotic hedgehog with blue armor and optical blood red eyes appears from behind the throne and begins proceeding over to the Jackal and Wolf still applauding them.

"Chilly Outside isn't it" the robotic hedgehog said keeping his glare on the two seeing how they would react when approach.

He looks over at the female wolf seeing the state she's in and even saw her trying to put on a brave face but after what shes been through and all the horror she saw in the underground cavern including her very own actions..

'I can see the sadness and fear in her eyes...perfect"

He approach the female wolf who took a couple steps back trying to stay brave and even was on guard to attack if the robotic hedgehog try to attack her.

"S-Stay back" she said quietly

Looking over to the Jackal hoping he would help her, he didn't even move a muscle and watch as the robotic hedgehog continue to approach her before stopping several feet.

Silence pass between the three as he kept his stare on her. She stays on guard trying to stay brave and ready to attack but all the traumatic experience wouldn't leave her head making it more difficult.

"You've made it to the very end of our 'game'"

She wince a little bit hearing that word, this was no game, it's a nightmare but it's real.

"I've a-already b-been through a-all your games"

"And we have one more to play and it's an easy one, but first" the robotic hedgehog said turning to the Jackal whose looking back at him "I must say Infinite, fate seems to yield its reward to you yet again"

Surely her ears weren't playing tricks when she heard that word. It's a name that sounds so familiar.

"Infinite?"

The Jackal gave the robotic hedgehog a frown follow by a growl showing a sign he definitely wasn't happy with the robotic hedgehog.

"I was nearly killed in your game Metal"

The robotic hedgehog put his steel hands up in defense at the Jackal gritting his teeth at him and a chuckle is heard escaping from Metal voice.

"And you survived didn't you? I told you not too worry about it"

"But to have my life place on your 'Wheel of Fate' game is taking it too far"

"And yet your still standing as is she" Metal said pointing over to the female wolf, who look completely surprise at the Jackal and robot hedgehog talking to each other "beside your life was place in her hands when that last game started"