The heart's realization|Nekoma + Inarizaki

Start from the beginning

"yes?", he turns to look at you but when he did, you purposely made your nose touch his.

"w-wha-", he flinched a little.

"oops~".

Kuroo

『His realization』◎Not what it looks like

『His realization』
◎Not what it looks like

you're currently helping kuroo get a mop because lev accidently spilled his water after kuroo accidently bumped into him.

While in the process of getting the mop, you suddenly had the urge to be the one holding the mop.

"I want to hold the mop" you spoke.

kuroo raise an eyebrow, "why?".

you walk to his side, you hold the mop his currently holding, "I want to".

he sighed, "I'll hold it".

"no" you fought, he didn't understand why you want to hold the mop, "no, I'll hold it, I'm gonna be cleaning the mess".

you two started pulling the mop back and forth.

"let go (y/n)!!" he demanded.

"no!!".

kuroo pulled again but this time, he puts a bit more force, making you slip; realizing his mistake, he was about to catch you but he also ended up slipping, causing the two of you to fall in the ground.

you landed ontop of him, you raise your head up.

you both stared at eachother with flustered faces.

kuroo starts to move his upper body, he starts to get closer to your face. Upon realizing this, you start to blush even more.

closer....closer..

"what the heck..."

yaku stood at the door, looking at kuroo with disgust.

"W-waiT, it's not what it looks like!" you yelled embarrassed.

【Your realization】
☀︎Care

you've realized you like kuroo when you started acknowledging all the nice things he had done for you, like right now.

you're sick today so you weren't able to go to school.

kuroo decided to make a visit, ignoring all your warnings. you didn't allow him to go inside so you lead him to the window close to the door.

"I'll be fine" you mouthed.

he frowned.

you chuckled, you press your hand on the glass window, looking at kuroo with a reassuring smile.